Verdin took home a total of seven awards for creative excellence in the art of advertising.
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
Verdin recently took home seven ADDY® Awards for work completed in 2012 in the following categories: Digital Advertising, Collateral Material, Newspaper, and Television.
It was the only full-service firm in San Luis Obispo County to win a Silver ADDY® award for a social media campaign in the Digital Advertising category this year. It took home the award for the SLO Happenings Facebook Page, which promotes events within the city of San Luis Obispo.
“Our clients are on the cutting edge of their industries and they know that digital marketing is the norm now. So we make it a point to incorporate digital media into nearly everything we do,” said Mary Verdin, president and CEO of Verdin.
The ADDY® Awards Ceremony on March 13 honored Verdin and other marketing agencies. Verdin took home a total of seven awards for creative excellence in the art of advertising.
The following programs and projects completed in 2012 were recognized:
- SLO Happenings Facebook Page, Silver ADDY® Award for Digital Advertising
- SLO Regional Rideshare Brochure, Silver ADDY® Award for Collateral Material
- French Hospital Medical Center and Arroyo Grande Community Hospital ER Ad Campaign, Silver ADDY® Award for Newspaper Advertising
- French Hospital Medical Center Newspaper Inserts, Bronze ADDY® Award for Newspaper category
- Marian Regional Medical Center Magazine, Bronze ADDY® Award for Collateral Material
- San Luis Credit Union Holiday Card, Bronze ADDY® Award for Collateral Material
- Rizzoli’s Automotive Commercials, Bronze ADDY® Award for Television
The Coastal California ADDYs is an opportunity for local entrants to vie for recognition as the very best in their markets. It is the first of a three-tier, national competition.
A panel of judges evaluated and scored all creative dimensions of every entry, and then selected the most creative entries.
Verdin is a full-service marketing firm in San Luis Obispo, Calif. that has been helping businesses, nonprofits and individuals market themselves in creative and cost effective ways since it began in 2003. Verdin’s philosophy is to tie everything it does for its clients back to the client’s business goals. The firm takes a professional, friendly, creative and surprising approach to all of its advertising, design, marketing and public relations services. For more information, visit http://www.verdinmarketing.com.