Travel insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares some helpful hints for travelers’ getaways.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
- Know what to pack – It’s been unseasonably cold in many parts of the country this spring. Be sure to monitor the weather forecast and pack what makes sense. Layering is a great way to be prepared for almost anything that Mother Nature throws. If an Easter feast is also in the plans, be sure to pack clothes that will not be uncomfortable in the event of second (or third) helpings of that Easter ham.
- Extra Time is Best – For those heading into our out of a large city, it’s always best to factor in a minimum of 45 minutes for a traffic buffer. This is especially true for those heading to the airport. Extra time makes for less stress.
- Entertainment – Travel can be long, tedious and boring. It’s a good idea to bring along a gadget or two to stay busy. iPads are a great way to catch up on TV shows, watch movies or even play a game of two. Use caution: tablets and smartphones are hot items for thieves. Consider gadget insurance from Protect Your Bubble. Not only does it cover damage, but it also covers loss and theft and sends replacement devices in 24 hours.
When planning your holiday travel plans, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel insurance starts at $12 per trip. For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for $7.99 per day. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA