London, UK (PRWEB) March 29, 2013
In 2011, countries of the Asia-Pacific region accounted for almost 5% of the overall world proved reserves of oil and gas (equal to nearly 144 billion
barrel of oil equivalent (boe) of proved reserves). Recently, substantial economic growth of the Asia-Pacific region and the increasing electricity consumption spurred the growth of the offshore oil and gas exploration and production.
In 2011, China, Malaysia and India were top three countries of the region in terms of proved oil reserves size, together accounting for over 26 billion boe. Meanwhile, Australia held the first place in the Asia-Pacific having the largest amount of proved natural gas reserves, corresponding to approximately 22% of the total region’s figure.
New research report “Offshore Exploration and Production (E&P) in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020” worked out by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Offshore Exploration and Production (E&P) in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The report offers an insightful overview of the Asian-Pacific offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry with a focus on such country markets as Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines. It analyzes the current market condition, traces the prevailing development trends and presents discussion of the key issues related to the industry. The study provides relevant data on the most prominent projects related and uncovers production statistics. The research report deeply examines the major factors driving and restraining the market; reviews the market challenges and opportunities; contains data on the leading market participants and evaluates the competitive pressure. Moreover, the report outlines prospects for the future market development through 2020.
Reasons to buy:
- The report enriches one’s knowledge of the oil and gas exploration and production market in the Asia-Pacific offshore region, thus helping to design effective business strategies.
- Insightful review of the actual market state and description of the predominant trends shaping the market helps to improve decision-making.
- Essential data on the most prominent projects keeps a reader abreast of the most recent industry activities.
- In-depth country market analyses assist in gaining understanding of the situation on various markets in the region and help to determine the most promising national markets.
- Detailed examination of future market prospects allows a reader to identify the key market challenges and opportunities.
- Deep review of the competitive environment helps to understand who-stands-where on the oil and gas exploration and production market in the Asia-Pacific offshore region and to choose prospective partners.
- Future outlook shows how the market is set to develop in the forthcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.