The Corporate Growth Awards recognize the enterprises and individuals in the National Capital region that have personified excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking...
McLean, Virginia (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
The National Capital Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), the Washington, D.C. region’s preeminent association for professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development and M&A, today announced the finalists for the 2013 Corporate Growth Awards.
The Corporate Growth Awards recognize the enterprises and individuals in the National Capital region that have personified excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking in the past year. The 2013 nominees are:
- Emerging Growth Company Award (Under $25M revenue): Clean Currents; Navanti Group, LLC; Praescient Analytics, WeddingWire, Inc.
- Growth Company Award ($25 - $75M revenue): Clarabridge; Siteworx LLC; The Buffalo Group
- Growth Company Award ($75 - $250M revenue): Cvent; ECS Federal Inc.; Novetta Solutions, LLC
- Growth Company Award (Over $250M revenue): CoStar Group; Liquidity Services; United Therapeutics
- Corporate Executive Award – Private Company: Brad Antle, Salient Federal Solutions; Tom Fradette, DCS Corporation; Peter LaMontagne, Novetta Solutions, LLC
- Corporate Executive Award – Public Company: Peter Aquino, PTGi; John Krobath, KEYW Corporation; Randy Phillips, Brian Radecki, CoStar Group
- Greatest Regional Impact Deal of the Year Award Deltek; Engility Holdings Inc.; Salamander Hospitality
- Venture Deal of the Year Award: Echo360/Revolution Growth; Resonate/Revolution Growth; Tenable Network Security/Accel Partners
- M&A Deal of the Year Award: KEYW Corporation/Poole & Associates, Inc.; SAIC/maxIT; Walker & Dunlop/CWCapital LLC
- Private Equity Deal of the Year Award: Alarm.com/ Technology Crossover Ventures, CRGT, Inc./Veritas Capital; Novetta Solutions, LLC/Arlington Capital; Salient Federal Solutions, Inc./Frontenac Company
The 2013 Corporate Growth Awards winners will be announced at a black tie gala held at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner on April 18, 2013. Over 350 of the leading corporate executives and dealmakers serving the Washington metro business community will attend.
For additional information and to register for the 2013 Corporate Growth Awards Gala, go to http://www.ACGCapital.org or call (703) 584-0246.
About ACG National Capital
ACG National Capital chapter serves Washington, D.C., northern Virginia and southern Maryland to drive middle-market and increase deal flow. It provides unparalleled opportunities for networking, deal making and professional development for individuals involved in building corporate value through M&A, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.
ACG National Capital's veteran leadership and its membership have participated in nearly every M&A transaction completed recently in the D.C. metro region with over 400 members. For more information, visit http://www.acgcapital.org or its blog at http://www.acgcapitalblog.com.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle-market M&A dealmakers and business leaders interested in driving corporate growth and increasing the valuation of their companies.
- ### -