QUEsocial extends our current social recruiting capabilities and makes it easy, fun and rewarding for our team to become better brand ambassadors while converting social activity into actual business outcomes.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
QUEsocial, the employee social enablement platform, today announced that Sodexo, one of the world’s largest employers, is adopting the QUEsocial platform to help enhance individual employee performance for 75 members of Sodexo USA’s Talent Acquisition Group using social media channels.
Sodexo is constantly looking at recruiting trends, particularly those that leverage technology, and is focused on staying ahead of them and ensuring the best experience possible for job seekers.
The QUEsocial platform will make it easier for individual employees to share useful, relevant content with their social networks with a single touch, while an outcome-based game engine will issue challenges that encourage them to convert social activity into business outcomes. At the same time, QUEsocial will enable Sodexo to expand its brand footprint and marketing reach by tapping into the social networks recruiters use for their work.
A recognized leader in social recruiting, Sodexo will now be able to more efficiently deliver content to individual employees to share with their networks, scale training to ensure consistent best practices and compliance across geographies, drive greater business impact through the QUEsocial game engine, and make it easier to directly tie individual employee social media activity with business outcomes. Measuring the impact of social business has long been a challenge faced by companies, and QUEsocial’s integrated analytics engine is the only solution that enables companies to achieve and measure tangible, measurable ROI.
“We have several objectives for our recruiting efforts that go beyond finding and hiring the right people, which includes being a human reflection of Sodexo as a great place to work,” said Anthony Scarpino, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition. “QUEsocial extends our current social recruiting capabilities and makes it easy, fun and rewarding for our team to become better brand ambassadors while converting social activity into actual business outcomes.”
- 75 recruiting professionals will use QUEsocial
- QUEsocial will deliver social content to email or SMS that can be shared with a single touch
- Content sharing is designed to augment social marketing and reinforce employer branding efforts
- Employees will be presented challenges that range from social activity (adding connections, sharing content, participating in LinkedIn groups, and many more) to achieving business outcomes through social channels (gain referrals, schedule interviews, hire employees)
- Rewards will be issued to employees who achieve specified milestones, and integrated with existing recognition programs at Sodexo
- Employees will have access to entry-level, intermediate and advanced e-learning modules
- All employees will be required to agree to the Sodexo social media policy and complete training on compliance and best practices.
- Analytics will measure individual social media activity and business conversion.
QUEsocial is a Chicago-based technology company dedicated to making it easy for companies to focus and channel their efforts to achieve tangible business results. The QUEsocial technology platform is a flexible SaaS platform that combines content delivery, gamification, e-learning and analytics to enable employees to convert social media activity into measurable business outcomes. For more information, please visit http://www.quesocial.com. For more media inquiries please contact Patrick Rooney at 773.315.5511.