The DPM8000 has received highest marks with its ease of use, comfort in hand, stainless steel case and incredible sound quality using the built in 3D microphone for speech recognition applications. Nuance has awarded these models six out of six dragons."
Ventura, CA (PRWEB) May 20, 2013
Philips has released their newest models of the ever popular Philips Pocket Memo Digital Dictation Portable Recorder, taking dictation to a new level. All three Philips models include technology and features not yet seen in the professional dictation industry.
Philips will only have distribution through a dealer network in the USA. Executive Communication Systems is one of only three companies in the USA that are Authorized Repair Centers by Philips.
These new portable dictation recorders can fully integrate with Philips SpeechExec Pro for a complete Philips Total Workflow Solution
The device boasts a 3D microphone for enhanced clarity and reduced background noise, a sleek new ergonomic design for improved comfort and usability, light and motion sensors to control the brightness of the display and reduce power consumption.
“Every single detail has been considered and used to completely redesign the Pocket Memo. The materials and technical components used to craft this remarkable device were selected with the highest grade of precision and attention to detail, to ensure the absolute best product quality for our end-users.” Thomas Brauner, CEO Speech Processing Solutions.
Let’s take a closer look at the design of the DPM8000 and what it offers users:
- 3D microphone: brings to life the use of multiple microphones for amazing sound and audio quality. No longer struggle to understand what was recorded. Background noise is drastically reduced with this technology. Directional microphones enhance the audio quality by detecting where sound is coming from.
- Design: ultra-durable stainless steel makes the device rugged, yet comfortable in-hand with lightweight materials and asymmetrical design.
- Sensors: never before has a digital recorder seen motion and light sensors. The Philips DPM8000 is truly smart with its ability to capture light and motion and change settings accordingly. These sensors conserve power so you can use the device longer between charges.
Three initial options include:
- Philips DPM8000 Pocket Memo including SpeechExec Pro Software
- Philips DPM8100 Pocket Memo not including SpeechExec Pro Software
- Philips DPM8500 Pocket Memo with built in Bar Code not including SpeechExec Pro Software
Three future options will include:
- The ability to transcribe with foot pedal directly from the DPM8000
- Hands Free Dictation typically used in Pathology applications with extra wide foot pedal
- Hands Free Dictation typically used in Pathology applications with waterproof extra wide foot pedal
“We are honored and pleased to have had some of our select customers evaluate this unit. The DPM8000 has received highest marks with its ease of use, comfort in hand, stainless steel case and incredible sound quality using the built in 3D microphone for speech recognition applications. Nuance has awarded these models six out of six dragons for use into Nuance Speech Recognition Pro, Legal and Medical.” Tom Wilkes, President Executive Communication Systems.
This device will be shipping early in June, 2013 and can be pre-purchased through Executive Communication Systems along with many other voice processing products.
Since 1990 ECS has been providing high quality, dependable dictation/transcription equipment and accessories with in-house service solutions designed to address the needs of our customers. Additionally, integrity isn't just a word for us, it describes how we live our lives and operate our business.
Executive Communication Systems
1445 Donlon Street
Ventura, CA 93003
800 644 9525