We didn’t have the capacity to offer such a solution until the release of the Enterprise Tablet Pro and Enterprise Tablet Lite systems.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
Acquired in March by Mobile Technologies Inc. (MTI), ArmorActive is now incorporating MTI’s Mobile Enterprise Tablet solutions into their diverse line up of tablet kiosks. The first product to be added to ArmorActive’s product portfolio is MTI’s Enterprise Tablet Pro™, the industry’s first fully integrated system that offers complete security, integration and connectivity—all while maintaining the mobility, simplicity and ease-of-use that makes the tablet such a revolutionary tool for business.
In addition to the Enterprise Tablet Pro, the Enterprise Tablet Lite™, designed for iPad 2, 4, Air, and iPad mini; provides the same functional expertise without the need for network connectivity. The Enterprise Tablet Pro & Enterprise Tablet Lite systems are designed to accommodate tablet compatibility across multiple OS platforms, as well as creating a solution that allows tablets to be mobile, secure and connected for business applications within multiple vertical markets.
“Ever since we started in the tablet kiosk industry, we have heard our customers requests for a table stand that can dock, lock, charge and provide mobility,” said Scott Paul, Founder of ArmorActive. “We didn’t have the capacity to offer such a solution until the release of the Enterprise Tablet Pro and Enterprise Tablet Lite systems.”
Enterprise Tablet Pro and Enterprise Tablet Lite were engineered to eliminate the current challenges of tablet deployments for business applications, including:
Eliminating Integration Steps
- Develop a turnkey integrated design with a universal connection base + protective tablet case
- Supply multiple data inputs for workstation replacement (Enterprise Tablet Pro)
Enhancing the Usability of Tablets
- Design a solution that offers multiple orientations for easy tablet interactions
- Engineer a “lock-and-dock” device that provides full connectivity, power and security
- Provide complete mobility for the tablet with a single-hand quick release
- Integrated hand strap behind the case for single-hand hold and carry
Increasing the ROI for Mobile Enterprise Deployments
- Reduce shrinkage/loss with unsurpassed RFID card security
- Protect tablet and improve device longevity by designing an integrated, full wire management, tablet case
ArmorActive, a division of Mobile Technologies Inc., specializes in purpose-built solutions for deploying tablet computers into any business landscape. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service to every customer with our team of account managers who understand every phase of a tablet deployment, no matter how large or small the scale of the project.
About Mobile Technologies Inc. (MTI)
For over 36 years, MTI has been a global leader in mobile device display technologies, developing solutions that deliver the highest level of merchandising security for consumer electronics and mobile enterprise applications allowing products, sales and service to be the focus, while security operates efficiently in the background.