“We are delighted to be part of the TapClicks ecosystem. We believe the combination will bring great value to our customers.” Walter Harp, Vice President, Business Development and Partnerships
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) February 17, 2015
TapClicks today announced the integration of Mixpo and Simpli.fi digital marketing advertising solutions; MicroStrategy enterprise software; and Ifbyphone for call tracking in release 4.5 of TapAnalytics, the cloud-based campaign reporting and analytics platform for digital agencies and marketers. TapAnalytics unifies a wide spectrum of third-party marketing campaign tools, offering comprehensive, on-demand, reporting and advanced performance analytics, for reduced operational costs and increased agency ROI.
- Mixpo enables agencies and publishers to build, deliver and measure video ads across all screens: desktop, phone, tablet, and connected TV. Also, through its Igniter platform, Mixpo makes it easy for advertisers to execute cross-screen ad campaigns on Facebook and Twitter using cutting edge targeting techniques. Mixpo was selected by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2014 and 2013. http://www.mixpo.com
- Simpli.fi is a programmatic marketing platform that simplifies digital advertising and media buying through the use of unstructured data. With Simpli.fi, marketers can use unstructured data to extract unlimited value from real-time bidding (RTB) advertising exchanges across display, mobile, video and social inventory. Advertisers can target, bid, optimize and report at the individual data element level, including recency, across all inventory types. http://www.simpli.fi
- MicroStrategy, founded in 1989, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. Their mission is to provide enterprise analytics, mobility, and security platforms that are flexible, powerful, scalable, and user-friendly. http://www.microstrategy.com
- Ifbyphone call tracking manages, measures and automates voice conversations with customers and prospects. The Ifbyphone suite is a set of software-as-a-service applications including ad tracking, lead distribution, hosted IVR, and voice broadcasting. http://public.ifbyphone.com
The TapAnalytics platform delivers a single, comprehensive view of all campaigns, marketing tools and services, so marketers can easily relate their results to their businesses. This is critical for marketers with multiple channels and a broad client base who need unified, on-demand performance dashboards. With TapAnalytics, marketers can automatically generate and view results, reports, key performance metrics, and deep analytics in an integrated environment, reducing pain for campaign managers.
With the TapAnalytics and Mixpo integration, campaign managers can report, measure and analyze performance data, ranging from views to clicks to completion rates. With the TapAnalytics and Simpli.fi integration, advertisers can track expenses and performance in media buying.
“We are delighted to be part of the TapClicks ecosystem,” said Walter Harp, Vice President, Business Development and Partnerships at Mixpo. “We believe the combination will bring great value to our customers.”
Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks, stated: "TapAnalytics users require a broad platform with constant innovation. The five new campaign tool integrations in release 4.5 deliver this breadth, aggregating vital marketing data in one dashboard to help digital marketing agencies and their clients achieve, report, visualize, measure, and optimize results. TapAnalytics delivers actionable data every day to thousands of clients."
Mixpo, Simpli.fi, MicroStrategy, and Ifbyphone are new additions to an extensive list of campaign tool integrations. For more information, see http://www.tapanalytics.com/campaign-integration.
- Display Advertising: Google DoubleClick for Advertisers, Google DoubleClick for Publishers, Facebook Ads, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Rubicon, TubeMogul, Yahoo APT, OAS 24/7, Jivox, SiteScout, Millenial Media’s Jumptap, Mixpo, Simpli.fi.
- Social: Twitter, Facebook Insights, LinkedIn, Foursquare, YouTube, Vendasta, Yelp, Shoutlet.
- Email/Leads: AVANSER, Callcap, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Marchex, ExactTarget, Data-Dynamix, PulsePoint, V12 Group’s Launchpad, Ifbyphone.
- SEO/Analytics: Google Analytics, MOZ, Omniture, TruMeasure, MicroStrategy.
- SEM: Google Adwords, Bing Ads.
TapClicks, Inc., the digital presence company, was founded in 2009, and operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Canada, India and Mexico. The TapAnalytics business unit focuses on performance reporting, digital ROI, and analytics for agencies and enterprises.
For more information, please visit http://www.TapAnalytics.com.