"In today's environment with market transparency and instantaneous communications, increased competition requires organizations to refresh past visions and investment strategies in order to achieve their missions," said Scott Harsh, FEG President and CEO.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) February 18, 2016
Fund Evaluation Group, LLC (FEG) will host their Investment Forum in Cincinnati Ohio, March 21–23, 2016. This year's forum, titled "Revitalization: Meaningful Change through Mission, Vision, and Strategic Investing" will feature leading financial and strategic experts analyzing critical trends and emerging issues.
"In today's environment with market transparency and instantaneous communications, increased competition requires organizations to refresh past visions and investment strategies in order to achieve their missions," said Scott Harsh, FEG President and CEO. "We are honored to offer our clients and guests insights from some of the world's most brilliant minds to make sense of today's financial challenges, economic outlook, and the geo-political landscape.”
The two-day event will bring top investment industry experts to Cincinnati to discuss a broad range of investment, economic, and philanthropic topics. Featured speakers are as follows:
March 22, 2016 Primary Speakers
- The first primary speaker of the forum, Jenny Lee, Managing Partner of GGV Capital, opens with a discussion on "Innovation and What the U.S. and China can Learn from Each Other"
- As part of a fireside chat, William Ackman, CEO & Portfolio Manager of Pershing Square Capital, will share with his thoughts and experience with Activism and Value Investing
March 23, 2016 Primary Speakers
- Beginning the Wednesday sessions, Bob Litterman, Chairman of the Risk Committee & Founding Partner of Kepos Capital, will discuss a "Pragmatic Approach to Climate Control"
- Sharing her 2016 Economic Outlook, Liz Ann Sonders, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., presents
- Closing the FEG Investment Forum, Clifford Asness, Managing & Founding Principal of AQR Capital Management, LLC, will examine the "Efficient Frontier Theory for the Long Run"
Also on the main stage, the conference will feature FEG's Investment Outlook and Market Opportunities, with FEG President and CEO Scott B. Harsh, Deputy CIO Gregory Dowling, and Portfolio Strategist Mike Oyster presenting.
The FEG Investment Forum will also present smaller investor education sessions on topics of interest titled:
- Making Sense of Structured Products and Their Role in Fixed Income Portfolios
- New Challenges Facing Healthcare Providers and Investment Solutions to Help
- Developing an Effective Spending Policy
- Hedge Funds are Dead: Long Live Hedge Funds
- FEG Community Foundation Roundtable
- The New Energy Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities in a Low Commodity Price Environment
- OCIO: Not an All or Nothing Solution
FEG established the Investment Forum during the financial crisis of 2009 to give its clients and guests a deeper understanding of the strategic forces driving financial markets and investments. For the 2016 event, FEG expects more than 400 clients and guests, most of whom are executives, board members, and investment professionals at nonprofits and corporations spanning the country.
FEG’s Investment Forum is limited to company clients and invited guests. A limited number of seats are held for interested investment professionals. To inquire about attending the Forum contact Kathryn Mawer at pr(at)feg(dot)com.