MR Direct Walks, Runs, and Races for the Cure

Share Article

It’s time again to fight breast cancer through Komen’s Northwestern Ohio event.

Race for the Cure 2016

Race for the Cure 2016

75% of the monies collected through this event remain in the Toledo area, used in research and outreach programs for those suffering through this difficult situation.

On Sunday, September 25th, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® will take place in downtown Toledo, Ohio. MR Direct is proud to be entering a team, yet again, in this extraordinary event.

Runners and walkers will set into motion in downtown Toledo at 9:30am. This has become a premier event in Toledo, with the numbers of runners increasing significantly each year since the first race in 1994. Many family members and friends will be joining MR Direct employees who are eager to participate in this year’s event. Many others are coming to line the streets as cheerleaders along the way.

75% of the monies collected through this event remain in the Toledo area, used in research and outreach programs for those suffering through this difficult situation. The other 25% is also applied to national efforts. The full 100% collected is used for its stated purposes.

If you are interested in participating in this race, MR Direct would love to have you run alongside us as part of our team. If you are unable to join us, we ask that you consider making a generous monetary gift. Click the link below to be directed to the MR Direct team page where you can join our team or donate.

About the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure: This is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer. The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship, and honors those who have lost their battle with this disease.

About MR Direct Int.: Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, MR Direct International is a supplier and distributor of its own distinctive “MR Direct” brand of superior-quality sinks and faucets. Because MR Direct products are sold direct to customers, with no “middle man,” prices are maintained at very affordable levels. MR Direct is a dynamic company, developing and introducing new sink and faucet models on a regular basis.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Paul Best
Follow us on
Visit website