For Fortune 1000 CEOs, improving their leadership bench and increasing employee engagement are the two areas on their wish lists. Developing their leader’s and manager’s communication skills is a great way to help address both of these needs.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) March 08, 2018
Pinnacle Performance Company, a premier global communication skills training firm, added three more awards to its growing collection of World Human Resources Development (HRD) Congress Awards, including Training Provider of the Year, Best Leadership Program for Top Managers, and Best Leadership Program for Middle Managers.
“Leaders motivate teams, facilitate change, and define the culture, while managers put strategic plans into action, secure employee buy-in, ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly, and communicate progress up and down the organization. Both must possess effective communication skills to influence key stakeholders to get what they want,” said David Lewis, co-founder and CEO of Pinnacle Performance Company. “For Fortune 1000 CEOs, improving their leadership bench and increasing employee engagement are the two areas on their wish lists. Developing their leader’s and manager’s communication skills is a great way to help address both of these needs.”
Communication affects every facet of a businesses success. Consider:
- Meetings: Organizations held more than 25 million meetings per day in the United States in 2015. 46% of attendees leave meetings without a clear understanding of the next action item. The estimated cost: $37 billion in lost productivity.
- Employee Engagement: “Employees who spend six hours per week interacting with their direct leader are 29% more inspired, 30% more engaged, 16% more innovative and 15% more intrinsically motivated than those who spend only one hour per week,” according to Forbes.com contributor Mark Murphy.
- Change Management: Nearly half (46%) fail during execution, according to a Robert Half Management Resources survey. Sixty-five percent of managers said that communicating clearly and frequently is the most important action to take when going through organizational change.
- Project Success: Poor communication leads to project failure one third of the time and for every $1 billion spent on projects, $75 million is put at risk by ineffective communication, according to the Project Management Institute.
Pinnacle Performance Company teaches business professionals how to deliver their messages credibly, confidently and concisely using Intention-based communication skills, the same time-tested performance techniques that have made actors’ conﬁdent, believable, and engaging for centuries. Pinnacle’s award-winning, three-step process, called the Pinnacle Method™, applies acting techniques to the business world, teaching participants to understand and master how to communicate with purpose and influence emotion to motivate action, so they can achieve their objective at every level and in every business scenario.
Pinnacle has won 18 World Human Resources Development Congress Awards over the last eight years, including:
- 2018: Training Provider of the Year, Best Leadership Development Program for Top Managers, Best Leadership Program for Middle Managers
- 2017: Training Provider of the Year, Innovation in Learning Services
- 2016: Training Provider of the Year, Best Service Provider in HR, Innovation in Learning Services for Training, and Best Use of Technology for Training
- 2015: Training Provider of the Year, Best Service Provider in HR, and Innovation in Learning Services for Training, Best Use of Technology for Training
- 2013: Best Training Provider
- 2012: Best Training Provider and Innovation in Learning
- 2011: Best Training Provider and Vendor Innovation in Learning
“Purposeful Purpose” was the theme for the 5th annual Global Training & Development Leadership Awards. The Global Training & Development Leadership Awards are sponsored by the World Human Resources Congress Awards, which recognize human resources development professionals and trainers for their achievements. They also were designed to help improve the quality of training and development by sharing best practices and experiences, to continue improving how training and development meets business needs, and to establish direction and contribute to business or organizational success by improving employee performance.
The Human Resources Development Management Committee of the World HRD Congress organizes the awards. The award honors individuals, teams, and organizations from the corporate, education, public, and private sector that leverage learning and development to significantly advance workforce productivity and performance. The ceremony was held on February 15th in Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
About Pinnacle Performance Company
Pinnacle Performance Company provides individuals, from introverts to polished speakers, with the tools and techniques needed to become more influential communicators. By applying our innovative, three-step process, we show you how focusing on your message's objective and delivery will allow you to achieve specific audience reactions, captivate your audience and communicate like a true leader.
Pinnacle Performance Company’s exclusive master instructors have trained thousands of business professionals worldwide, including CEOs, senior executives, professional speakers, sales people, trainers, engineers, customer service representatives, and more. The company has trained in more than 40 countries for well-recognized blue-chip companies like Accenture, AstraZeneca, Apple, CapGemini, 3M, TripAdvisor, Oracle, Barclays, Underwriters Laboratories, KPMG, Emirates Airlines, Infosys, and more.
# # #