I feel that our Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging are creating a benchmark for future skin innovation.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 14, 2018
3LAB, the award-winning innovator in luxury skincare, is proud to announce the launch of Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging. Four years in the making, this marks 3LAB’s first foray into a new, intensive treatment category. The Super Ampoules provide powerful anti-aging results for deep, inset lines, like the “elevens” and marionettes, that previously only injectables could address. This month-long ultimate brightening treatment also illuminates while targeting skin discoloration and texture issues. The Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging will launch exclusively at Barneys New York this March.
The Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging’s exclusive formula utilizes the highest percentage of active ingredients available to target and treat deep set wrinkles and increase cellular turnover, yielding healthier, brighter and firmer looking skin. Each set contains four vials of Super Ampoules, along with a Super Activator Solution. The treatment is designed to be mixed each week, ensuring the active ingredients are at optimal levels. Each vial lasts for one week of nightly application; after four weeks of consecutive use, skin looks and feels noticeably brighter, even toned and younger.
Continuously at the forefront of cutting-edge ingredients, 3LAB’s team of elite chemists created this efficacious formulation which features:
- Renaissance – a bioengineered peptide that regenerates and redensifies the skin
- PhytocellTec Symphytum – boosts the regenerative power of epidermal stem cells
- Exfo-Bio – an extract from tropical fruits that stimulates biological exfoliation through cell renewal
- Superox C – derived from an Australian plum that holds ten times the amount of vitamin C as an orange to illuminate and brighten skin
- Jeju Jori – a plant from Jeju Island of South Korea used to lighten and brighten the skin
- Melavoid – a natural, active lightening ingredient that reduces uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Ascorbic Acid – a form of vitamin C, essential for brightening
- Niacinamide – known as vitamin B3, evens skin tone, makes skin brighter and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
“3LAB is known for creating the most efficacious skincare products, adding this treatment category to our repertoire puts us at the forefront of a new market,” says founder and creator, Erica Chung. “Customers know to look to us for advancements in beauty, and I feel that our Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging are creating a benchmark for future skin innovation.” The Super Ampoules Brightening & Anti-Aging will debut exclusively at Barneys New York this March and will retail for $1,200.
Founded in 2003 by Erica Chung, 3LAB is renowned for being innovators in skincare and is reputed for numerous industry breakthroughs. 3LAB is consistently first to market with state-of-the-art ingredients, setting industry standards for brands to follow suit. 3LAB was one of the first to introduce apple stem cell technology to skincare, utilize a smart technology delivery system, develop a marine repair and formulate with a new super antioxidant, Ephemer™. The brand continues to discover and utilize the highest-grade botanical ingredients and innovative scientific technology to contest the forces of nature and time. This unique process allows for the availability of the highest percentages of active ingredients in the industry.
For more information, please visit http://www.3LAB.com