“We’re beyond thrilled to take on a supporting role of this magnitude with such an important event. The Esports Business Summit will bring together the entire esports community for several days of critical content, sharing, networking and insights.” - CEO, Esports, Attendee.com
NORWALK, Conn. (PRWEB) June 28, 2018
Access Intelligence has announced Attendee.com as the Presenting Sponsor of its Esports Business Summit being held October 1-3, 2018 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Attendee.com provides premium immersive experiences at the most influential and inspiring entertainment and sports events in the country including Fortnite and Spring Awakening Fest. The company’s unique marketplace and event platform provides innovative ways for artists, athletes, and corporations to connect with fans, drive event awareness and promote their individual brands.
The Esports Business Summit is a first-of-its kind global event presented by three of the largest media brands covering esports business, television and marketing: Cynopsis Sports, Chief Marketer and Event Marketer. Esports, which encompasses competitive online gaming, will generate upwards of $2 billion this year with countless business and marketing opportunities for companies that understand the industry and the unique audience that esports attracts.
The Esports Business Summit will bring together all sectors of the Esports ecosystem—brands, media, tech companies, and teams—to discuss emerging trends, production technologies, marketing strategies, content building, measurement, venue selection, budgeting and more.
The reach and industry relationships that Access Intelligence’s media brands have cultivated across key sectors of the esports business will benefit attendees and sponsors by delivering unique access to participants from all sectors of the esports industry and providing a forum for sharing insights and exploring business opportunities and strategic partnerships.
“We’re beyond thrilled to take on a supporting role of this magnitude with such an important event. The Esports Business Summit will bring together the entire esports community for several days of critical content, sharing, networking and insights.” - CEO, Esports, Attendee.com.
Content will be delivered by a prestigious speaking faculty including:
- Brett Abarbanel, Director of Research, International Gaming Institute, UNLV
- Steven Amato, Chief Content Officer, Mosaic
- Erik Anderson, Head of eSports, FaZe Clan
- Craig Barry, Executive Vice President/Chief Content Officer, Turner Sports
- Chris Blivin, Director, Commercial Partnerships & Esports, Lagardere Sports
- Nick Bourne, Head of Esports and Partnerships, Turtle Beach
- Paul Brewer, SVP, Brand Partnerships, Turtle Entertainment
- Scott Burton, CEO, Esportspools.com
- Rishi Chadha, Head of Gaming Content Partnerships, Twitter
- Kevin Chou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gen.G
- Jason Colvin, Director of Gaming & Esports, RedPeg Marketing
- Kathleen Davis, CEO, SMRI
- Steven Ekstract, Brand Director, UBM Global Licensing Group
- Joe English, Event Creative Strategist, Event Futurist
- John Fazio, CEO, N3rd Street Gamers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, SVP, Lifestyle Marketing & Branded Entertainment, NCompass
- Joel Fowler, Group Publisher, Vice
- Ryan Garfat, Senior Editor, ESPN Esports
- Ed Gold, Advertising Director, State Farm
- Ann Hand, Chairman & CEO, Super League Gaming
- Jud Hannigan, CEO, Allied Esports International
- Todd Harris, Co-founder & COO, Hi-Rez Studios
- Erin Harvego, VP of Marketing, BTN
- David Highhill, Director Consumer Product Strategy and Business Development, NFL
- Lance Henik, Senior Account Manager, Leger 360
- Robb Hittner, Chief Revenue Officer, VY Esports
- Ryan Howard, World Series Champion, Seventy-Six Capital
- Casey Hurbis, CMO, Quicken Loans
- Neil Johnson, Director-Global Sales, MGM Resorts International
- Emily Ketchen, America's Head of Marketing Services and Personal Systems Marketing, HP
- Wayne Kimmel, Partner/Founder, Seventy-Six Capital
- Kevin Knocke, VP, Esports, RekTGlobal
- Noah Kolodny, VP, Insights & Strategy, Octagon
- Matt Lederer, Executive Director, Partnership Marketing , Comcast Xfinity
- Aubrey Levy, VP, Marketing & Partnerships, TheScore
- Jeff Liboon, President, ESP Gaming
- Nathan Lindberg, Director, Esports, Twitch
- Manny Lorras, Director, Team Marketing & Business Operations, NBA
- Chris Mann, Senior Director, Endeavor Global Marketing
- Yvette Martinez-Rea, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, ESL North America
- Jason McClosky, VP of Software, E-Commerce Logistics
- Kurt Melcher, Executive Director, Esports, Intersport
- Kim Meltzer, CEO, KidKesty Productions
- Glenn Minerley, Head of Esports and Gaming, Momentum Worldwide
- Shawn Moffatt, Managing Partner/COO, GoTo Team
- Kalie Moore, Co-Founder, The Story Mob
- Ryan Musselman, SVP Global Partnerships, Infinite Esports and Entertainment
- Donny Neufuss, Vertical Market Leader eSports Americas, PRG
- Vince Nicastro, Deputy Commissioner and Chief Operating Officer, Big East Conference
- Arda Ocal, Sports Broadcaster, MSG Networks
- Phang Allan, Allstars Engagement and Internal Branding, People & Culture, AirAsia
- Andrew Paradise, CEO and Founder, Skillz
- John Pierce, Partner, Player 2
- Nicole Pike, Managing Director, Esports, Nielsen
- Nicola Piggott, Co-Founder, The Story Mob
- Mike Prindiville, CEO, Team Dignitas
- Carlos Rodriguez, Founder & CEO, G2 Esports
- Adam Rosen, President and Co-Founder of Tespa, Esports Program Manager, Blizzard
- Tyler Rosen, President & Co-Founder of Tespa, Senior Business Operations Manager, Blizzard
- James Ruth, Senior Director, Properties & Events, Major League Soccer
- Anna Rozwandowicz, Founder, The Story Mob
- Michael Sherman, Collegiate Esports Director, Riot Games
- Todd Sitrin, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Competitive Gaming, EA
- Rahul Sood, CEO, Unikrn
- Ben Spoont, Founder & CEO, Misfits Gaming and Florida Mayhem
- Wim Stocks, CEO, WorldGaming
- Mike Tubman, Sports and Competition Manager, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Frank Villarreal, President, Co-Owner and Founder, Rogue
- Pete Vlastelica, CEO of Esports Leagues, Activision Blizzard
- TJ Walker, Head of Production, Boombox Corp.
- Chin Wu, US Marketing Manager, OMEN by HP
Online registration is currently open and the full program, as well as exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, can be viewed at esportsbizsummit.com.
Access Intelligence, is a privately held, b-to-b media and information company headquartered in Rockville, MD, serving the marketing, media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, chemical engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include PR News, Ad Exchanger, AdMonsters, Cynopsis, Cablefax, Folio:, Event Marketer, LeadsCon, Chief Marketer, Defense Daily Network, AviationToday, Studio Daily; Power, and Via Satellite. Market-leading conferences and trade shows include LeadsCon, AdMonsters OPS and Publisher Summits, The Folio: Show, Experiential Marketing Summit, SATELLITE 2018, OR Manager, LDC Gas Forums, Clean Gulf, and Electric Power.
Cynopsis and Cynopsis Sports, are read by more than 100,000 executives in sports and television in over 58 countries. Cynopsis eSports offers exclusive Q&As, expert data insights, the top business stories of the week, hot trailers and coming events in order to connect the dots for the gaming industry, brands, technology, media and audiences.
Chief Marketer’s 200,000 annual readers and attendees come from all marketing functions and levels at consumer package goods & manufacturing, retail, media & entertainment, financial, business services, hi-tech, as well as travel & hospitality companies, and the agencies that serve them.
Event Marketer serves the information needs of strategic brand-side event marketers and agency executives across the spectrum of face-to-face marketing. EM’s portfolio includes the flagship magazine, EM Buzz enewsletter, the annual Experiential Marketing Summit executive conference, the Ex Awards, the annual EventTech technology conference and Experience Design & Technology Awards and more.
Attendee.com is revolutionizing the entertainment, sports, and esports experience. Using innovation and user friendly technology, Attendee.com delivers unique and exclusive events through a simple ticketing and interactive streaming platform. Attendee.com’s premium immersive experiences at the most influential & inspiring entertainment and sports events in the country including Fortnite and Spring Awakening Fest. Their unique marketplace and event platform provides innovative ways for artists, athletes, and corporations to connect with fans, drive event awareness and promote their individual brands