Aleksandra’s practical, hands-on book is filled with timely information and actionable advice to help domestic employers.
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. (PRWEB) June 11, 2019
Since 2011, Hamptons Employment Agency Founder and President, Aleksandra Kardwell, has worked with hundreds of household employers located in areas such as New York City, The Hamptons, Long Island’s Gold Coast, Greenwich, Boston, and Palm Beach. In that time, she’s had the privilege to help a wide range of families and individuals. Her clients have ranged from CEOs with ten-figure net worths, to Hollywood actors, to low-key individuals seeking peace, quiet, and a private lifestyle.
Over the years, Aleksandra has learned a great deal about the needs of household employers, gaining an in-depth understanding of what works in domestic hiring. In "How to Find, Hire and Keep the Right Domestic Professionals: The Household Employer’s Guide to Hiring Great Employees Who Will Stay for Years," she shares her experience, insights from thought leaders in the staffing field, and findings from the latest employment research.
Aleksandra’s practical, hands-on book is filled with timely information and actionable advice to help Principals, Managers, Assistants, and other Principals’ Representatives identify, hire, and keep the right people for their household’s unique needs and preferences. Readers will learn about:
- How to create a profile of the right person from the start of a search
- How to write job descriptions that attract great people
- Ways to recruit well-qualified candidates
- Powerful tips for reviewing resumes
- How to conduct effective interviews
- Using red flags and background checks to avoid hiring mistakes
- Tips for making job offers that candidates accept
- How to use a welcome letter to get everyone on the same page
- Steps to help new employees start work successfully
- How to keep great people for the long term
- Salaries and descriptions of domestic positions
- Legal considerations for avoiding employment problems
- Information on following tax requirements
- And much more
Domestic employers who follow the advice in this guide can transform their rate of success in household staff selection.
About Aleksandra Kardwell:
Aleksandra Kardwell is Founder and President of Hamptons Employment Agency, Inc. (HEA), an award-winning domestic staffing firm with offices in New York City, Southampton, Boston, and Boca Raton. A member of The Entrepreneur's Organization (EO), Aleksandra holds a B.A. in Finance and Banking from The School of Management and Banking in Krakow, Poland, and she completed Columbia Business School’s Executive Education Program in Personal Leadership and Success.
Aleksandra is also actively involved as a volunteer in the Hamptons community. She holds the following leadership positions:
- President-Elect of the Southampton Rotary Club,
- Auction Co-Chair for the Hamptons Heart Ball,
- Committee member for the St. Jude’s “Hope in the Hamptons” event,
- Committee member for the Parrish Art Museum’s “Spring Fling," and
- Committee member for the Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center's “Get Wild Benefit.”
Aleksandra lives on the beautiful East End of Long Island, NY with her husband, daughter, and son. You can contact her by phone at 631-204-1100 or by email at akardwell(at)hamptonsemployment(dot)com.
About Hamptons Employment Agency, Inc.:
Hamptons Employment Agency, Inc. (HEA) is an award-winning domestic staffing firm that serves the Greater New York Area, New England, Florida, and beyond. Founded by Aleksandra Kardwell in 2011, Hamptons Employment Agency is licensed, bonded, and fully insured.
With offices in New York City, Southampton, Boston, and Boca Raton, HEA provides professional-quality domestic help, such as managers, couples, chefs, housekeepers, and chauffeurs, as well as event staff, including servers, bartenders, and chefs. HEA serves a wide range of families and individuals, including private, low-profile families, and some of the world's most well-known people, such as CEOs, government officials, and Hollywood actors.
Due to Hamptons Employment Agency’s professionalism and client-focus, the firm was proudly voted the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 Best Domestic Agency — Platinum/#1 by readers of Dan's Papers. Hamptons Employment Agency is also a member of the Better Business Bureau, and the company maintains an A+ Rating. You can learn more about Hamptons Employment Agency, Inc. at http://www.HamptonsEmployment.com.