We were looking for a system that would address how the company operates today and was also flexible enough to facilitate our predicted growth for at least the next five years.
Access, UK, Colchester (PRWeb UK) January 25, 2011
Impey, the market-leader in level access showering, has invested in a new finance and customer relationship management (CRM) system from Access. The 35 user Access Dimensions and 50 user GoldMine solution will replace an ageing Sage 200 package that could no longer support the business as it continued to grow.
Having grown steadily since it started trading, and reporting a company turnover of £15.7 million in 2009, Impey went to market for a software solution that could manage the changing needs of the company. Lynne Landais, internal sales manager at Impey, said, “We were looking for a system that would address how the company operates today and was also flexible enough to facilitate our predicted growth for at least the next five years.” The firm undertook a rigorous selection process with many ERP providers before choosing Access.
“We really wanted more than an off-the-shelf product, we wanted a provider that was a great cultural fit and could partner with us as we continue to grow. Access had the right solution and the right people that made us want to work with them. They were able to offer us special customisation for our pricing requirements and integration with our distributors, TNT. The personnel we dealt with really did offer a collaborative approach and were focused on meeting our individual and unique needs,” continued Lynne.
Impey will be using GoldMine Enterprise Edition to manage all of its marketing and lead generation requirements, and to provide its 30 field-based personnel with relevant, reliable customer information. The CRM solution will bring greater efficiency to Impey’s marketing activities whilst providing the ability to share information and manage customers, leads, and business opportunities. In addition to this the new solution will provide management reports and information. “Access Dimensions and GoldMine will enable us to have more sophisticated management of customers and opportunities, and the ability to interrogate data,” Lynne concluded.
GoldMine from FrontRange Solutions is a world leader in the development of powerful, business and CRM software. Over the last 10 years, Access has grown to become one of the largest GoldMine resellers in Europe, winning 'CRM Partner of the Year' at the FrontRange Solutions Partner Awards 2010.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 9 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘Enterprise Accounting & Finance’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management’
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- Construction Computing Awards 2010, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956