20,000 have already joined the REVO-lution!
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) June 15, 2019
Advantage GPS, a Procon Analytics company that captures and translates raw data into actionable business intelligence and assists in the mitigation of financial losses to automotive finance companies, today announced its participation and sponsorship of the 73rd Annual NIADA|NABD Convention & Expo, June 17-20 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Advantage GPS provides risk mitigation technology and innovative data analytics to the used vehicle industry. In 2017, the company made it their mission to eliminate antiquated technology and provide auto financiers with powerful hardware, software, and data analytics to help them assess risks faster and make more-profitable business decisions. Since then, the company has made great progress:
- 100 Percent 4G LTE - Advantage has provided the industry with 100 percent 4G LTE GPS tracking devices since 2017, eliminating costly device obsolescence as cellular carriers begin to “sunset” EVDO/CDMA/3G technologies.
- AI Risk Dashboard – The Advantage dashboard employs Artificial Intelligence to categorize risks helping lenders manage their risk portfolio in real time and assist them in future lending decisions.
- Wire-Free GPS Tracking Devices – Advantage is the first provider to introduce a product portfolio of three wire-free GPS tracking devices. Revo’s effortless set up (five minutes or less) eliminates costs and reduces device failure to near zero.
The company’s progressive risk mitigation tool kit gives lenders more choices and flexibility to protect their vehicle assets. Other features include:
- Locate on demand;
- Predictive analytics and reporting;
- Real time monitoring (2-minutes updates when vehicle is moving);
- Simple recovery workflow;
- Excessive mileage;
- Early impound notifications;
- Tamper alerts;
- Manage all devices regardless of provider or brand;
- And more
NIADA’s convention comes at the perfect time for Advantage GPS because it has several of new products and technology to showcase.
“With over 20,000 Revo devices in the market place today, we’ve experienced explosive growth,” said David Meyer, President of Advantage GPS. “Now I’m excited to showcase our newest enterprise features that customers have requested— a new recovery workflow and custom APIs that are tailored to their systems.”
Show attendees who visit Advantage GPS (Booth 505) will not only get a firsthand look at the latest technology, and some sneak peeks at future innovations, they will also have an opportunity to enter a drawing to win an Apple Watch.
The company continuously strives to bring automotive lender and dealer clients the most leading-edge technology available to allow them to protect their portfolios and set themselves apart from their competitors. Serving over 1,000 automotive lenders with close to 1M connections across the country, Advantage GPS not only utilizes the most progressive connected technology but is constantly evolving it based on the automotive finance industry’s needs, technological advances, as well as economic and legislative trends.
About Advantage GPS
Advantage GPS by Procon Analytics provides GPS technology and innovative data analytics that empower BHPH dealers and vehicle finance companies to make smarter, faster and more profitable business decisions. The company’s seasoned leadership team has been revolutionizing risk mitigation tools and real-time automotive analytics to help lenders protect vehicle assets, reduce delinquencies and speed up recoveries when needed for over a decade.
For more information visit AdvantageGPS.com