BRANFORD, Conn. (PRWEB) January 14, 2019
The Aesthetic Business Institute (ABI) has announced that Aaron Burton, chief operating officer at Sciton, has been named to their board of directors, joining a group of renowned aesthetic medical business professionals.
Burton was appointed COO at Sciton, one of the leading laser and light technology companies in the aesthetic medical field, in May of 2018. Prior to his current position, he served as vice president of The Women’s Health Group at Sciton, and has also held several other leadership positions with the company since 2011.
“We are honored to have Aaron as part of the Aesthetic Business Institute board of directors,” commented Francis X. Acunzo, chairman of the ABI board and CEO of Acara Partners and Reach Beyond Marketing. “Aaron’s in depth knowledge and years of experience within the laser and light aesthetic medical markets will provide the ABI a unique manufacturer’s perspective regarding trends developing throughout the industry.”
Burton joins a distinguished group of business and medical aesthetic experts on the ABI board of directors, which includes:
- Judy Alexander, practice owner, Skin Care Institute, Tulsa, OK
- Karen Albright, practice owner, BodyLase, Raleigh, NC
- Robbi Grayson, director of business development, Acara Partners, Branford, CT
- Terrence Keaney, MD, dermatologist at Skin DC, Arlington, VA
- Jared Mallailieu, DO, cosmetic surgeon at the Laser Center of Maryland, Severna Park, MD
- Sarah Mess, MD, plastic surgeon at Sarah Mess MD, Columbia, MD
- Terri Ross, chief operating officer, Lasky Aesthetics and Laser Center, Beverly Hills, CA
- Jeff Routledge, president and CEO of MedResults Network, Avon, CT
- Rob Trow, owner/CEO of Environ Skin Care–DermaConcepts, Delray Beach, FL
- NJ Wazaney, vice president of commercial development, Merz North America, Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Paula Young, BS, RN, director of public relations at Young Medical Spa, Landsdale, PA.
Under the direction of Erica Collins, executive director, and John Powers, PhD, director of education and research, the Aesthetic Business Institute joins Reach Beyond Marketing, a digital communications and marketing agency, as part of the Acara Partners family of businesses. Since 2003 when Acara Partners was founded, entrepreneurial husband-and-wife team Francis and Colleen Acunzo have applied their years of experience in the aesthetic medical world with great success. Their experience and dedication has established Acara Partners as the industry’s quintessential, comprehensive business advisory, marketing, advertising and digital agency.
The Aesthetic Business Institute was established in 2017 and will officially launch in 2019 with an educational platform designed to provide “industry intelligence to the aesthetic medical industry.” Membership in ABI will provide online education, published research, master classes, trend reports, and events for physicians, practice managers, practice owners, providers, and aesthetic industry executives. “The aesthetic medical field is blossoming in so many ways, and ABI will help to establish benchmark standards, best practices for conducting business, and provide insight to help practices improve and grow,” Acunzo added.
For more information on Aesthetic Business Institute, please visit: http://www.aestheticbusinessinstitute.com.