Google Tests 'Cost-Per-Action' Web Ads; Results Could Validate CPA Industry
Kingwood, TX (PRWEB) July 15, 2006
It’s no secret that advertisers and marketers have been heavily relying on revenue programs like Adsense and other pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to both sell products and generate income. It’s also no secret that there’s a dark side to this activity like click fraud. But now there’s an alternative as a new advertising medium enters the Internet marketing (IM) arena, another major player in the field: Cost-Per-Action.
Cost-Per-Action or CPA advertisers pay not only for impressions, but for those impressions that actually result in sales or other targeted and tracked, proven activity. For example, a company may pay per lead when their form is clicked and completed in full with a qualifying candidate’s information, verified before payment is made to the web publishing site, to make sure the form was not completed as a fake entry.
Results show that CPA offers a tried-and-true web advertising model that can give affiliate marketing a sonic boost, both for companies marketing their wares and for affiliate marketers. In fact, even Google* is getting in on the action with its own new CPA program.
There has been a downside to some of the older CPA programs out there with poor administrative features, customer service and ineffective programs. For example, many of the negative comments that abound on forums touch on some of these issues:
- Accounts are de-activated due to short periods of inactivity. And once de-activated, accounts cannot be re-activated, virtually rendering useless all the links out there everywhere.
- After de-activation, an account holder then needs to open an entirely new program account and has to use a different email address, too. For internal reporting, business accounting and communications, this can be very frustrating.
- Program performance is lacking with click-throughs and purchases not registering correctly with account holders.
Improved CPA Programs
To counter these negatives, companies like Texas-based Modern Click are turning IM around with positive programs. No more worrying about de-activation, links not working, non-payment, non-support / training, etc. Modern Click offers:
- Increased Sales & Traffic
- Your Own Virtual Sales Force Covering the Internet
- Scalable Programs to Fit Budgets of all Sizes
- Measurable, Real-Time Results for Maximum ROI
- Guaranteed High Payouts
- Real-Time Reporting & Tracking System
- Free “Step-by-Step” Training Program
- Profitable Offers from Name-Brand Advertisers
Finally, another major player! A breath of fresh air…DB
To learn more about this exciting new advertising medium, contact ModernClick.com at 526 Kingwood Drive, Suite 165, Kingwood, Texas 77339 or visit them online at: http://www.modernclick.com .
*” Google Tests ‘Cost-Per-Action’ Web Ads; Results Could Validate CPA Industry,” Mission Viejo, CA (PRWEB) June 26, 2006.