Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
Who Has The Remote? announced their list of reasons to watch the third series of the popular television show American Horror Story. Season two viewership was up 19 percent from season one. This year’s offering is sure to draw even more new fans, and for the benefit of its readers, WhoHasTheRemote.com has listed five great reasons why viewers should tune in.
1. The subtitle for season three has recently been revealed, and it sounds like a good one. American Horror Story: Coven brings to mind mystery, evil, and power struggle. What other images does the word inspire? Witches. Ryan Murphy, one of the show’s creators, has confirmed that witches will be featured in season three, but did not provide any other plot details.
2. The setting for this season fits the mood of the show perfectly. According to The Washington Post, parts of the series will be shot in New Orleans. The city of New Orleans has always held something of a haunting to outsiders, evoking images of voodoo and centuries-old cemeteries. Viewers can certainly expect some creepy moments inspired by scenery in season three.
3. Kathy Bates has been added to the cast. Fans have been very excited about this since the announcement was made. Apparently, her part in American Horror Story will make her character in Stephen King’s Misery seem tame. Expect some great scenes and witty, snarky dialogue between Bates and the show’s veteran Jessica Lange.
4. Speaking of cast members, the return of some favorite actors from seasons one and two has been confirmed. The return of Taissa Farmiga, who was missing from the season two cast, gives WhoHasTheRemote.com hope that there will be another star-crossed romance starring Farmiga and Peters, a la season one.
5. As in past seasons, the show will include historical elements. This isn’t a surprise as season one had an appearance by the Black Dahlia, and season two featured a woman who thought she was Anne Frank. Specifics for this season have not been revealed, but fans can have fun guessing by putting together the setting and subject.
Who Has The Remote? is excited for season three and will be tuning in on Dish TV each week during the fall of 2013.
WhoHasTheRemote.com released a list today of their top five reasons viewers should watch the third season of American Horror Story. Details about the popular TV show on FX have been released, and it promises to be a riveting season.
About Who Has The Remote?:
WhoHasTheRemote.com discusses the latest happenings in television, movies, and the lives and careers of actors and actresses.