The DreamLine exclusive AQUA door collection offers unique European design combined with flexible installation options and superior value.
Aiken, SC (PRWEB) November 22, 2012
Dreamline Aqua doors have a unique open door design – the door serves as a curtain to contain the water splash within the shower and leaves an open space between the end of the door and the opposite wall to the shower head. Aqua doors are made out of ¼” thick, clear tempered glass. The glass has been factory treated with Dreamline’s exclusive ClearGlass for superior protection and easy maintenance. A complete Aqua door installation consists of a stationary glass panel attached to the wall with a wall profile and a hinged door designed to open outward. The wall profile allows for out-of-plumb adjustments for a perfect fit. The standard clear glass Dreamline Aqua door is reversible for left or right side installations. Dreamline Aqua and Aqua Lux doors use a support arm at the top of the stationary panel in order to secure and stabilize the frameless structure. The support arm attaches at the top to the stationary panel and to the adjacent wall, thus these doors need to be installed on flat walls.
The Dreamline Aqua collection offers one shower door model and three tub door models:
- SHDR-3148726-01 chrome hardware (SHDR-3148726-04 brushed nickel hardware) – the shower door is 72” tall, 48” wide; the stationary panel is 24” wide, the pivoting door is 24” wide at the bottom edge. This door is reversible and can be installed on a left or right wall.
- SHDR-3148586-01 chrome hardware (SHDR-3148586-04 brushed nickel hardware) – the tub door is 48” wide, 58” tall. This door is reversible and can be installed on a left or right wall. The stationary panel is 24” wide and the width of the pivoting door is 24” at the bottom edge.
- SHDR-3148586-01-FR1 chrome hardware (SHDR-3148586-04-FR1 brushed nickel hardware) – the tub door is 48” wide, 58” tall. This door is made out of ¼” thick, tempered frosted glass, and is designed only for the left wall installation.
- SHDR-3148586-01-FR2 chrome hardware (SHDR-3148586-04-FR2 brushed nickel hardware) – the tub door is 48” wide, 58” tall. This door is made out of ¼” thick, tempered frosted glass, and is designed only for the right wall installation.
The Aqua Lux frameless doors use 5/16” thick, tempered clear glass. The stationary panel is set directly against the finished wall, thus a perfectly even wall surface is very important because out-of-plumb or out-of-square adjustments are not possible.
The Dreamline Aqua Lux collection offers one shower door model and one tub door model:
- SHDR-3345728-01 chrome hardware (SHDR-3345728-04 brushed nickel hardware) – the shower door is 72” tall 45 ½” wide; the stationary panel is 21 3/8” wide, the swinging door is 24” wide at the bottom edge.
- SHDR-3348588-01 chrome hardware (SHDR-3348588-04 brushed nickel hardware) – the tub door is 58” tall 48” wide; the stationary panel is 24” wide, the swinging door is 24” wide at the bottom edge.
Dreamline recommends, in order to insure long lasting life of the glass shower doors, to wipe them off after each use with a soft cloth. Rinse and wipe of the glass using either soft cloth or squeegee to prevent soap buildup. Never use abrasive cleaners and cleaning products that contain scoring agent because this may scratch the surface. Never use bristle brushes or abrasive sponges.
To assure a long lasting finish the owner needs to wipe off the metal parts after each use with a soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaners or cleaning products containing ammonia, bleach or acid. If accidentally used, the surface needs to be rinsed as soon as possible to prevent finish corrosion. After cleaning the shiny finishes, they need to be rinsed thoroughly and wiped dry with soft cloth. When applying stainless steel cleaner or polish never use abrasive sponge or cloth, steel wool or wired brushes.
All Dreamline Aqua shower and tub doors are available at Warehouse USA – http://warehouse-usa.com; they are on sale with free shipping throughout 48 contiguous states. For more technical information or if in doubt please don’t hesitate to call 888-693-8066.