Atlantic Link Receives Overwhelming Response From Attendees at First Ever User Group Meeting

Share Article

High Marks Given for Rapid Elearning and Authoring Toolset.

The meeting was very interesting and rewarding. We received overwhelming positive marks throughout the day, as well as many valuable suggestions

Atlantic Link held their first ever user group meeting on Thursday , October 9th 2008. A large group of over 50 users attended the event on location at the Atlantic Link UK headquarters in Nottingham.

"It was great to get some of our best users together in one setting for several group and one-on-one discussions with our development and management team. The goal of the meeting was to gain valuable insight as to how our rapid authoring tools were being used, learn about some of the success stories and best practices that our clients have developed and get priceless feedback as to how we can continually improve our rapid e-learning solutions", said Mike Alcock, Managing Director of Atlantic Link.

"The meeting was very interesting and rewarding. We received overwhelming positive marks throughout the day, as well as many valuable suggestions", continued Alcock.

At the end of the session, feedback surveys that included 8 questions were given to the participants. A breakdown of the results was as follows:

100% of the audience voted that they were satisfied with the company's products, services and support. A question was offered on how the audience rated their solutions and was broken down into "cost effective", "reliable", "effective" and "easy to use". 88% said the solutions were cost effective, 100% voted that the solutions were reliable, 100% said the tools were effective and 100% said they were easy to use.

70% of the participants rated the overall session as "very good" and the remaining 30% rated the day as "good", with 100% of the participants stating that they would attend the next user group meeting, scheduled for 2009. To the question "What was your favorite part of the day", 25% said the case study session, 7% voted for the discussion forum discussion, another 25% voted for the upgrades and future plans discussion, 7% voted for the "software tips and functionality discussion, 7% for the flash assets discussion, 7% for the custom development or bespoke services session, 21% thought the networking time was the most rewarding and 8% for the presentation discussions.

Lastly, when asked if they would consider recommending the Atlantic Link rapid e-learning and authoring suite to their peers and co-workers, 97% replied a resounding "yes".    Some of the general comments included: "easy to use", "allows for easy collaboration for SME's (subject matter experts) /ID / Reviewers", "excellent support team", "it delivers training that interacts well, looks good", "excellent, flexible product", "based on your professional, friendly approach, have gained confidence in your product", "have presented it to many clients and they all love it", "best on the market" and "professional, easy to use and well supported".

"Based on the overwhelming support and useful suggestions, it became increasingly clear throughout the day that meetings such as these provide a great forum for user interaction and networking. Future user group meetings are in the works as we realize they really do help to promote our mission: to elevate the practice of collaborative rapid e-learning development and creating and nurturing a community and fostering beneficial conversations among like-minded SME's", said Alcock.


Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

George Ritacco

Mike Alcock
Atlantic Link, LTD
+44 (0) 115 906 1375
Email >
Visit website