“In short, Attraction Marketing means improving a company’s attractiveness to both prospects and to the marketplace,” explained Nicole Wagner.
Lombard, IL (PRWEB) June 28, 2012
The focus of the July meeting is “Mastering the Art of Attraction.” Wagner will deliver a 90-minute presentation on Attraction Marketing, which is the process of making a company, its products, services and culture more attractive to prospects by driving specific marketing initiatives with people and resources already in place.
“In short, Attraction Marketing means improving a company’s attractiveness to both prospects and to the marketplace,” she explained. “The strategies presented demystify marketing, speaking about its themes, objectives and tactics in human terms.”
In her presentation, Wagner will touch upon the six key strategies of Attraction Marketing. Although independent of each other in scope and tactics, they all work together toward the same objective—to drive a company’s “attractiveness” to potential clients. The strategies are:
- All Dressed Up: Making a great first impression by keeping your Internet and website content relevant to the marketplace today.
- Show Up In Style: Improving your tradeshow and association events results by setting goals and adding preplanning to every show and event.
- Be Impressive: Increasing your position as a thought leader in your industry, with white papers, public relations and public speaking.
- Become A Socialite: Integrating Social Marketing to your marketing mix gives customers and prospects the opportunity to share ideas and interact.
- Lend A Hand: Leveraging pro bono work to its maximum potential for improving your culture, offering your team meaningful work and building deep relationships with industry leaders.
- Stay Top Of Mind: Capitalizing on your database through mail and email to keep prospects in touch with your thinking beyond your salespeople’s reach.
The objective of this informative session, according to Diane Beaulieu, Pod Leader for B.I.G., is to share successful methods for reaching a target audience and drawing them into the businesses time and time again.
“Marketing is of critical importance when reaching a broad audience is the goal, whether you are operating a business, chairing a charity event or hoping to expand the horizons or your club/organization,” she said. “Many of us know our products and services really well; however, we don't always know how to attract the attention of prospective customers.”
B.I.G. is a support, education and networking organization that embraces women’s desire to connect with each other. Members strive to facilitate safe and supportive environments to further their personal and professional dreams and goals. Each monthly meeting focuses on a topic and includes a formal presentation by an expert speaker.
The July B.I.G. meeting is being held on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 from 9am to 11am at Entrée Kitchen, 26W2769 Geneva Road, Suite A in Carol Stream, Ill. Non B.I.G. members also are welcome and attendance at their first meeting is free.
For questions regarding the “Mastering The Art Of Attraction” event and registration, contact diane(at)entreekitchen(at)com, or call (630) 668-4450. For more information on B.I.G, visit http://www.BelieveInspireGrow.com.
Stevens & Tate Marketing (http://www.stevens-tate.com) is a full-service advertising agency offering award-winng, on-strategy creative; integrated message development; and cost-effective media planning and execution. The agency creates focused, targeted solutions for clients in the business-to-business, hospitality, travel, retail, food, consumer product goods, healthcare, and real estate industries.