NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 16, 2018
Barnes & Noble, Inc. the world’s largest retail bookseller, today released its best toys and games list for the 2018 holiday season, including exclusive gifts found only at Barnes & Noble. This year’s selection has the hottest toys and games grouped by age, so parents and gift-givers can easily find the perfect gift for everyone on their shopping list. Recently, Vice President of Toys & Games at Barnes and Noble, teamed with YourUpdateTV to share some of these featured items.
Top Toys for Infants & Toddlers
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Rocktopus™ – With three ways to play, Think & Learn Rocktopus helps kids explore a variety of musical styles while learning about different instruments, rhythmic patterns, and more.
- PAW Patrol Ultimate Fire Truck – Kids can save the day with Marshall's Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck! This vehicle is equipped with an extendable 2 ft. tall ladder, flashing lights and sounds - it's ready for anything!
- Scruff-A-Luvs – These unloved and abandoned pets are in need of your child’s help! When buying your Pink Scruff-a-Luv, they arrive as a sad ball of matted fur, but once you bathe them, dry them, brush them and love them, you will discover what kind of pet they really are!
Top Toys for Kids 5+
- Grinch & Max Plush Toy (B&N Exclusive) – Only available at Barnes & Noble, The Dr. Seuss Grinch and Max Plush Set is a great addition to a toy collection for anyone who enjoys the warming story of the Grinch! These classic characters are made from ultra-soft fabrics.
- Hot Wheels Corkscrew – Thrill young drivers with a motorized triple-loop trackset that amps up the stunting fun to head-spinning levels. The 3 high-speed boosters power cars through 3 outrageous loops.
- LOL Big Surprise – LOL Big Surprise toys offers multiple layers of surprises with all exclusive, never-before seen additions to your collection of glittery dolls.
Top Toys for Kids 8+
- Boxer Robot – Meet Boxer: your real robot pal! This plucky little bot comes to life right out of the box and is raring to go - no assembly required!
- KumiKreator – Kids can spin to create friendship bracelets with the KumiKreator Friendship Bracelet Maker. Makes Up to 10 Bracelets.
- Nerf Laser Ops Pro Alphapoint 2-Pack – The Nerf Laser Ops Pro AlphaPoint blaster 2-pack gives players everything they need to face off in head-to-head live-action laser battles right out of the box! Includes 2 blasters and 2 armbands.
Top Games 10+
- Lord of the Rings – Quest to Mount Doom (B&N Exclusive) – The One Ring has awoken and the Dark Lord Sauron scours Middle-earth in his search to reclaim it! In Barnes & Noble’s exclusive Quest to Mount Doom, 2-5 players race to locate The One Ring somewhere in the depths of Middle-earth.
- Superfight: Superchest (B&N Exclusive) – This Barnes & Noble exclusive is a hilarious card game based on fights between characters with superpowers and super problems.
- Trivial Pursuit: World of Harry Potter Ultimate Edition – Harry Potter fans can test their knowledge of all 8 Harry Potter movies. Includes 1800 questions to challenge the ultimate Harry Potter fan.
The top toys list is just a sampling of the wide selection of must-have toys and games Barnes & Noble has for the holidays. Customers can find these and other gifts at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide and online at Barnes & Noble’s 2018 Holiday Gift Guide, while supplies last.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. is the nation’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 629 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (http://www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store (http://www.nook.com) features digital books, periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
About Kathleen Campisano:
Kathleen Campisano is an award-winning business leader with a 20+ year record of driving multimillion dollar growth. Her areas of expertise include marketing, branding, ideation, P&L management, merchandising, experiential retailing and innovation in both product and content development.
Campisano has been the Vice President of Toys & Games for Barnes & Noble since 2009. She is a longtime contributor to the toy industry and currently serves on the TIA Board. Campisano has also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Mega Brands, as SVP of Design, Product Development and Marketing, pre/post IPO, at LeapFrog Enterprises, along with key marketing brand positions at Fisher Price and Century Baby Products. Ms. Campisano has guest lectured at Toy & Game Conferences across the country, Haas Business School of Management at UC Berkeley, and has served on several retail panels representing the specialty toy market. She holds an Executive MBA from the SUNY School of Management in Buffalo, NY, and a BS in Marketing from Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH.
YourUpdateTV is a social media video portal for organizations to share their content, produced by award-winning video communications firm, D S Simon Media (http://www.dssimon.com). It includes separate channels for Health and Wellness, Lifestyle, Media and Entertainment, Money and Finance, Social Responsibility, Sports and Technology.