We strive to offer our clients the most powerful tools as well as outstanding guidance and support to help them navigate what are turbulent times in the business world. Being recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant means we're doing just that." Huub Janse, BiZZdesign CEO
ENSCHEDE, The Nethelands (PRWEB) October 25, 2018
BiZZdesign, a leading digital business design company, today announced that it has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools report. This is the third year in a row BiZZdesign has been named a Leader, and the first time it has been positioned highest on the ability to execute axis in the entire Magic Quadrant. The report evaluates vendors providing EA management suites.
This year, eleven vendors have been placed each in one of four categories: Leader, Challenger, Niche Player, or Visionary. We believe our Leader position acknowledges BiZZdesign's continued investments in cutting-edge technology and open standards support, as well as our obsession with customer centricity and visionary roadmap.
"Organizations face unprecedented change, and enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders require an EA tool to enable them to manage complexity more effectively", the report states.
Regarding the positioning of Enterprise Studio and HoriZZon, the company's EA offering, at the top, Peter Matthijssen, BiZZdesign CTO said, "Accolades and acknowledgments are great, to be sure, but what really drives us is the desire to build awesome, innovative products that make our customers' lives easier. That's what I'm thinking about all the time - how we can better support our users to deliver value fast and with the minimum barrier to productivity. If we do that, then I know we're doing a good job."
Powering Meaningful Business Change
Matthijssen continued "While the Gartner Magic Quadrant report provides a high-level analysis, we feel that it only tells part of the story. From our perspective, the following Enterprise Studio differentiators are essential to successfully plan and execute business and IT transformation initiatives."
1. Unified, multidisciplinary platform: a central repository with smart, web-based collaboration components that is easily navigable, supports multiple disciplines, and includes solid content governance functionality with role-based permissions, version control, and a workflow engine.
2. Powerful analysis engine: explore and synthesize enterprise content with a wide range of analyses and create compelling visuals to inform management's decision-making process.
3. Best-in-class modeling interface: intuitive modeling environment that lets users freely drag and drop objects, draw relationships using smart connector functionality, and even auto-generate diagrams.
4. Exceptional sustainable capabilities:
- Use of advanced technologies such as Kafka, which supports highly scalable, real-time integrations
- Native integration with ServiceNow and BDNA
- Business Value Accelerators providing clear outcomes in a defined timeframe
5. Native support for open standards & frameworks: ensure best practice with comprehensive support for open standards and frameworks such as ArchiMate, TOGAF, NIST 800-53, CSA, BPMN and others.
"BiZZdesign believes this recognition conclusively demonstrates the company's ability to deliver a unified business change platform that meets and exceeds the needs of large companies and government organizations alike. This reflects the continued momentum and growth of Enterprise Studio and HoriZZon over the past year, which has resulted in a marked expansion of its installed base, with a majority of the deals following a SaaS model", said Huub Janse, BiZZdesign CEO,
Janse added "BiZZdesign's mission is to empower organizations and enable them to achieve their goals. Every day we strive to offer our clients the most powerful tools as well as outstanding guidance and support to help them navigate what are turbulent times in the business world. That's our ongoing challenge. To us, being recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant means we're doing just that, so I couldn't be any more pleased."
A complimentary copy of the report is available at https://go.bizzdesign.com/2018MQ
BiZZdesign is a leading enterprise transformation software vendor based in the Netherlands. Founded in 2000 as the commercial spin-off of an R&D institute, today the company enjoys a global presence and is recognized by industry analysts as a market leader. BiZZdesign's flagship product, Enterprise Studio, is deployed in blue chip companies and government organizations across all continents, where it plays a key role in enabling meaningful business change. For more information on BiZZdesign, please visit http://www.bizzdesign.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.