Offering game rewards for watching ads can be a win for all – engaged consumers, which allows advertisers to accomplish their branding goals, and allows the developer to further monetize their product, said Lesley Mansford, CEO of Blue Noodle
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2011
As a leader and innovator in advertising services for social and casual games, NeoEdge today announced it is rebranding to Blue Noodle.
- Blue Noodle offers the developer unique, high-quality video ad products that are easy to integrate and provide both high CPMs and fill rates.
- Blue Noodle’s recent $3M funding from MMV Financial is helping the company build out it’s video ad platform designed for the social space, launch innovative new ad products and build out it’s national sales team.
- The company currently serves over 100M video ad impressions per month, using their innovative ad serving platform and simple to integrate video and rich media ad products.
- Blue Noodle is being led by industry veterans from Electronic Arts and Pogo.com. These executives include Lesley Mansford as CEO, and Senior Vice Presidents Karen Schulman, Andrew Pedersen and Todd Heringer. These seasoned executives in the casual and social game space understand how to balance advertising with the user experience and know that offering rewards for watching ads can actually enhance the user experience, not detract from it.
- Blue Noodle has prominent partnerships in the casual and social gaming space, including Yahoo!, iWin, and Red Atoms “Bar Society”. More key partnerships will be announced in the coming months.
“According to an NPD Group study, 60 million Americans are playing social games, but according to that same study only 10% of respondents had spent money playing social games and 11% said they planned to do so in the future, leaving lots of money on the table for social game developers. With our high-quality, incentivized video ad products, Blue Noodle can help close that monetization gap,” said Lesley Mansford, CEO of Blue Noodle. “Offering game rewards for watching ads can be a win for all – engaged consumers, which allows advertisers to accomplish their branding goals, and allows the developer to further monetize their product.”
About Blue Noodle
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with sales offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Toronto, Blue Noodle (formerly NeoEdge) is a leading digital media company. To advertise with Blue Noodle or learn more about increasing revenue through ad-supported social and casual games, visit http://www.bluenoodle.com.
# # #