This unique combination of compounds has been shown to act as brain booster and may help prevent age related memory loss.
Adel, Iowa (PRWEB) March 20, 2013
Aging men and women looking for a powerful new way to protect and improve their memory, brain function and brain health – and in the process, prevent memory loss that can typically occurs as the body ages – can now purchase the new Brain Food from BrainGenX.
Brain Food by BrainGenX is made from a unique, patent-pending combination of nine compounds that have been shown to support brain, memory function and act as a memory booster:
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol): Increases mental alertness and focus
- Huperzine (HupA): Improves cognitive and memory function
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): Supports brain development and protects neurological function
- Korean Ginseng Root: Aids nitric oxide production that supports blood vessel dilation
- Bacopa Extract: Delivers strong antioxidant properties that prevent the damage caused by free radicals
- Phosphatidylserine(PS): Enhances learning and memory, and the ability to learn and recall names, faces and numbers
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves the speed of working memory and the accuracy of executive processing
- L-Glutamine: Stimulates mental alertness, improves intelligence, normalizes physical equilibrium, detoxifies ammonia from the brain
- Vinpocetine: Support concentration and memory by activating cerebral metabolism
“Our Brain Food is truly unique in that it delivers nine key memory-boosting compounds at once,” commented a spokesperson from BrainGenX. “Scientists, physicians, and clinical studies have determined that the brain must have these essential compounds in order to rejuvenate restore, boost, and actually enhance brain function, memory, and overall mood – and help keep dementia and Alzheimer’s disease at bay. In our tests so far, people who have taken two tablets of Brain Food per day have reported better memory and recall ability in as little as four to six weeks. They’ve also reported sharper focus and a greater sense of well being.”
Brain Food is available for purchase now from http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Food/dp/B00713QBJ8. It is currently selling for $19.95 a bottle at Amazon, which is 67% off the list price of $59.83.
For more information, contact Gregg Lambi, Product Development, at 800-260-3405 or gregg(at)braingenx(dot)com.
BrainGenX is committed to delivering quality products that support health and well-being naturally. All of the company’s products are made in the USA, and in FDA-certified and Inspected manufacturing facilities. Learn more at http://www.braingenx.com.
The statements made in this press release have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Brain Food is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.