Across the nonprofit sector, budgets are tight and needs are high. Partnering with a PYOP studio to raise funds is a win-win for everyone!
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) August 13, 2019
As September rolls around, nonprofit organizations gear up for a critical period: the last few months of the year during which 34 percent of all charitable giving takes place.
This year, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is inviting nonprofit organizations to maximize this window of opportunity by fundraising with a local Paint Your Own Pottery (PYOP) studio. Key benefits of the partnership include:
- PYOP studio owners are available to help nonprofit organization staff plan the perfect fundraising event that aligns with their mission, or that is tied to a specific campaign or cause.
- There is no risk or cost to nonprofit organizations. PYOP studios provide the space, supplies, and trained instructors.
- Nonprofit organizations can fundraise in a variety of ways, such as selling tickets to events at the PYOP studio, earmarking percentage of sales, auctioning/raffling artwork, selling tiles to families who then create a tile wall, and more.
- There is no risk that bad weather will interrupt or cancel fundraising activities, since everything takes place indoors in a comfortable, climate-controlled environment.
- Most PYOP studios are family owned and operated, and led by caring people who want to connect with their communities and serve a resource for local involvement and support.
- PYOP studios offer a family-friendly environment, and welcome people of all ages from young children to seniors. They are a great place for people of all ages and artistic backgrounds — from absolute beginners to seasoned artisans — who want to create, connect and celebrate.
Nonprofit organizations that have successfully partnered with PYOP studies include schools, humane societies, animal rescues, Empty Bowl, Believe Big, churches and church youth groups, hospice foundations, Ronald McDonald House, cancer foundations, Boys and Girls Clubs, Scouts, community swim clubs, YMCA, 4-H clubs, Relays for Life, children’s hospitals, Lions Club, Kiwanis Club, MDA, Juvenile Diabetes, Wounded Warriors, American Cancer Society, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Make a Wish, libraries, food banks, and many others.
Commented Dena Pearlman, CCSA executive director: “Across the nonprofit sector, budgets are tight and needs are high. Partnering with a PYOP studio to raise funds is a win-win for everyone!”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at http://www.paintyourownpottery.com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery studios and suppliers around the world. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you're a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint Your Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.