LOS ANGELES, Dec. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/
The Chef Remi Can Opener has been designed for anyone that finds it difficult opening cans.
The can opener is a kitchen essential. And yet, when Chef Remi surveyed their customers, they found many had several in their kitchen. Why?
"I've got an every day one, and I have an electric one. The electric one is good for tough cans which hurt my hands when using a manual can opener, but I hate having to disassemble it just to clean it."
"I have one that has got cushioned handles, but the cutting disk isn't very good. For thick cans I have another can opener, but it really hurts my hands to use that one!"
"I have a can opener that's really heavy duty, cuts through the thickest of can lids. But it leaves jagged edges. So I have another that gives smooth edges, but unfortunately it doesn't cut thick can lids well."
The survey revealed that many people had difference can openers for different cans, simply because they could not find one can opener that could open all cans.
Chef Remi is 100% committed to designing genuine quality kitchen tools to support busy parents that take the time to cook for their family. "We realized our customers needed the perfect can opener that meant they no longer needed several in the kitchen."
"We have designed a universal can opener:
· Razor sharp stainless steel cutting disks that can cut through any can, no matter how thick, with ease
· Creates a smooth edge that can never accidentally cut fingers, every time
· Designed to open up to nearly 180 degrees, separating the cutting disks, so no food can hide in any corners – simply rinse under tap water to clean, or throw into the dishwasher
· Cushioned, non-slip handles that taper and flatten towards the end giving you excellent grip.
· A large 360 degree turning knob, which means this can opener can be used by everyone, even those with hand mobility issues, such as arthritis or fibromyalgia."
"We feel we truly have created the perfect can opener that can be used safely by anyone!"
Chef Remi believes that families are the centerpiece of society, and communities are stronger when they sit down together, even if it's over a quick, wholesome meal. "We believe that every child deserves a home cooked meal with a family who loves them."
Media Contact: Rhett Lewis, Simply LBS Ltd, 3105987384, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Chef Remi