I'm really proud of the job we have done in the suburbs. Over the past year, we have worked tirelessly to grow our North Shore operations from the ground up, so to be recognized with three separate awards is very gratifying
Chicago, IL (Vocus) November 5, 2010
Chicago real estate agents voted local brokerage firm, @properties, and its agents to five awards – more than any other brokerage firm – in the fifth annual Chicago Agent Magazine Agents’ Choice awards held November 3 at the Aquae Sulis showroom in Lincoln Park.
- @properties won the award for Best Brokerage Website for its newly revamped site: http://www.atproperties.com.
- Jennifer Johnson of @properties’ Lincoln Park office won the Charitable Service Award for her work with the @properties Friends and Neighbors Community Fund.
- Lori Neuschel of @properties’ Winnetka office won the award for Industry MVP – Suburbs.
- Peter Moulton, managing broker of @properties’ Evanston and Winnetka offices on the North Shore won the award for Managing Broker of the Year – Suburbs.
- And @properties agents Leo and Milena Birov, Victoria Birov and Steven Aisen of Northfield-based Heritage Luxury Builders won the Agents’ Choice award for Developer of the Year – Suburbs.
The winners are chosen by their fellow Chicago real estate agents in voting overseen by Chicago Agent Magazine.
Michael Golden and Thaddeus Wong, co-founders of @properties, said the awards reflect @properties’ commitment to continually evolve and improve its business.
“I’m really proud of the job we have done in the suburbs. Over the past year, we have worked tirelessly to grow our North Shore operations from the ground up, so to be recognized with three separate awards is very gratifying,” said Wong.
Golden said the awards for best website and charitable service demonstrate the company’s ability to provide an infrastructure that is beneficial to Chicago real estate agents, clients and the community.
“We have an unbelievable group of agents, and we want to make sure they are supported with the very best platforms to reach out to the greater Chicagoland community – through technology, through marketing, and even through philanthropic endeavors,” said Golden.
Established in 2000, @properties is the #1 real estate brokerage company in Chicago and the fastest growing real estate brokerage firm on Chicago’s North Shore. In addition to residential brokerage services, @properties offers commercial brokerage; sales and marketing for new-construction and condominium-conversion developments; relocation; property management; and institutional services for distressed and REO assets. The company has 950 licensed Chicago real estate agents in seven city and North Shore Chicago locations: Winnetka, Evanston, Bucktown, Lincoln Park, River North, Streeterville and Lakeview. For more information, visit http://www.atproperties.com.
About Chicago Agent / Agent Publishing
Chicago Agent Magazine, published by Agent Publishing, serves the Chicagoland residential real estate industry. It is a multi-channel, multidimensional information source, using print and online delivery to bring actionable information to real estate professionals and encourage a richer dialogue between agents. Agent Publishing is a leading residential real estate publisher in the United States with titles in Chicago, Houston and Miami. For more information visit http://chicagoagentmagazine.com.
# # #