Construction management is our passion, and Construction Connexions is a tool fueled by that passion.
Bellingham, WA (PRWEB) October 03, 2011
Construction Connexions is a new company committed to the long term success of the construction industry. Construction Connexions was built by contractors, for contractors and is dedicated to support organizations that help build, strengthen, and support construction related business. Trade Schools, Colleges, Safety Training, Construction Forums, Construction Councils, Green Building Councils, Construction Law, or a range of Nonprofit Construction related support groups are encouraged to experience the benefits of becoming a partner. If an organization falls into these categories, Construction Connexions is pleased to extend their product to these organizations at zero cost. Find out how Construction Connexions can benefit these organizations.
When it comes to the construction industry time is money, and every man hour counts. Companies are reviewing their processes to maximize efficiency. Construction Connexions will reduce the time and money spent marketing, filling out and sending solicitations, researching general contractors, sub contractors, vendors, manufacturers, and the list goes on. Construction Connexions streamlines this process; allowing companies to find the critical resources they need, fast and efficiently.
Becoming a part of Construction Connexions will provide a company with the resources it needs to complete projects with the best possible results. This website will eliminate blindly searching the web or subscribing to unnecessary registries which produce minimal results. Also, Construction Connexions uses a secure FTP site that allows members to store, access and share project files and job specifications. Once a project is created the project initiator can specify who they want to share the files with. Files can be downloaded in seconds, eliminating the man hours spent faxing and emailing information.
Construction Connexions is based on the philosophy that the construction industry needs an efficient way to solicit materials, suppliers and project team members. Construction professionals spend far too much time and money preparing estimates and procuring pricing. Construction Connexions enables companies to get the information they need efficiently; maximizing productivity, minimizing man hours and saving them money.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner
- Research and find general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers and other critical resources quickly and efficiently. Eliminate time spent researching, filling out and sending solicitations.
- Search a nationwide database of established contractors, subcontractors and suppliers and select companies to receive a request for quote (RFQ).
- Enrolled in a nationwide database, allowing your company to be found by, and receive request for quotes from other industry professionals.
- Prospective clients can search for your company by demographic, specialty, type and size.
- Store and access job specifications and project files on a secure server for both the company’s project initiator and other project members. Eliminate the man hours spent faxing and emailing information.
- Minimize the time and money spent marketing and soliciting while maximizing results.
Construction Connexions is owned and operated by industry professionals that have a firsthand understanding of the construction industry, they understand the problems and challenges the industry presents and are committed to its success. “Construction management is our passion, and Construction Connexions is a tool fueled by that passion,” says Travis Felix, president and co-founder of Construction Connexions. Partner with Construction Connexions to support the construction industry.
For more information or to register and become a partner visit Construction Connexions.
# # #