“The momentum that we built in the past year shows that non-enterprises are yearning for enterprise-grade security that won’t break the bank or require significant maintenance and resources."
TEL AVIV, Israel and NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 02, 2019
Coronet, the leader in data breach protection powered by AI and Cloud, today announced that it concluded 2018 with an astounding 733 percent year-over-year increase in worldwide monthly active users. Propelled by major partnership announcements with Lenovo and Dropbox, Coronet grew its user base from 300,000 to 2.5 million small and mid-sized business customers spanning numerous industries and geographic locations. As a result of its rapid adoption, Coronet’s data breach protection platform automatically prevented more than 62 million security events from manifesting, saving workers an estimated 2.6 million hours in productivity.
The complete list of Coronet’s 2018 milestones includes:
- Increased user count to 2.5 million, equating to an astounding 733 percent year-over-year growth
- Automatically prevented more than 62 million security events from manifesting, saving workers an estimated 2.6 million hours in productivity.
- Established major partnerships with Lenovo and Dropbox
- Established a threat index, issuing reports on America’s most cyber insecure airports and cities
- Named to the 2018 Emerging Vendor’s List by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company
“In 2018, Coronet took a major step in bringing cybersecurity to small and mid-sized businesses, which became a major attack focus for- cyber criminals on a regular basis,” said Guy Moskowitz, founder and CEO of Coronet. “The momentum that we built in the past year shows that non-enterprises are yearning for enterprise-grade security that won’t break the bank or require significant maintenance and resources. We are in a unique position to fill this enormous demand and anticipate elevating our market presence significantly more in the year to come”.
Coronet’s all-in-one data breach protection service provides small and mid-sized businesses with a simple, affordable and instant-on solution offering real-time protection against cyber-attacks. With Coronet, small and mid-sized businesses can accomplish the following:
- 24/7 monitoring of their business for cyber security threats
- Automatically block suspicious and abnormal user behavior
- Identify and prevent sensitive data leakage (such as PII, PHI and PCI)
- Prevent malware and ransomware spread in cloud applications and email
- Ensure that employees and company’s devices are secured, and connects to safe networks
Coronet was recently named a gold winner in the 15th Annual 2019 Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards® in the Security Products and Solutions for SMBs and SOHO category. For more information, to sign up or request a demo, visit http://www.coro.net and follow us on social media @coronetworks.
Coronet is a world leader in providing organizations of every size with security for their cloud applications, bring-your-own-devices, and communications over public networks. With over 2.5 million users, Coronet’s platform uses AI to detect and mitigate threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Provided as a subscription service, with nothing to install on premises, Coronet brings enterprise grade cyber security to organizations of any size, at an affordable price, eliminating the complexity and laborious nature of traditional security platforms.