Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) July 20, 2010
Dante's Inferno Documentary, LLC is proud to announce Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope documentary is based on the fascinating Italian/Christian story Dante's Inferno. It has been almost 100 years since the only real epic film about Dante's Inferno was produced - 1911 L'Inferno. We celebrate the 700th anniversary of Dante's Inferno by no less than bringing the first documentary ever to be produced to date on Dante's Inferno story and Dante's way.
Master Films Productions presents Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope, a film by Dino Di Durante, narrated by Jeff Conaway, directed and produced by Boris Acosta now to be release on DVD on August 1st, 2010.
Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope is a first glimpse of what Hell is really like, an encounter with mythological beasts, torture like no human being can stand in the flesh, and finally a face to face meeting with the devil himself, Lucifer, the King of Hell. Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope is the story of a man (Dante himself), who went through the worst of the afterlife to finally consummate his love relationship at the gate of Paradise (sequel).
Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope features over 15 artists and scholars from both the United States and Italy. This movie boasts a fine array of international and renowned talents, such as Diane Salinger, Vittorio Matteucci, Armand Mastroianni, Vincent Spano, Jenn Gotzon, Jsu Garcia, Vanna Bonta, Gianmario Pagano, Stella Stevens and Paul Lynch among many others.
- Fact - The Divine Comedy is the greatest Christian story ever written after The Gospel.
- Fact - The Divine Comedy was endorsed by The Vatican several centuries ago.
- Fact - Dante Alighieri fathered the Italian language through The Divine Comedy
- Fact - Over 120 versions of The Divine Comedy in English alone
- Fact - The Divine Comedy has been translated into more than 34 languages
- Fact - The Divine Comedy is the most read book after The Bible
- Fact: Dante Alighieri was exiled from Florence, Italy in 1302 and pardoned in 2008 after the initiative of Boris Acosta, producer and director of this film and other films based on The Divine Comedy masterpiece.
The Divine Comedy Influence in the Arts:
- Milla Jovovich's debut album "The Divine Comedy" in 1994
- Motion Pictures based on Dante’s Inferno:
- Se7en - starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman
- What Dreams May Come starring Robin Williams
- Hannibal starring Anthony Hopkins
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Proceeds from all Boris Acosta's independent productions will give part of their proceeds to charity to publish the poem and freely distribute it around the world to promote the study of The Divine Comedy. Books will be sent directly from the printing houses to libraries, Dante Alighieri foundations and educational institutions for direct distribution to students.
"Dante's Inferno - Abandon All Hope" will be freely available online to students worldwide, starting with UCLA Italian Department in September 2010. All educational institutions worldwide are welcome to request free access to this film.
Click here to learn more about the content of this DVD.