New York, NY (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
Direct Marketing News today announced the honorees of its 2013 Marketing Hall of Femme.
This group of exceptional female marketing chiefs has risen to the apex of their profession as champions of integrated, direct marketing strategies in their organizations. Their methods have improved marketing performance and have yielded measureable results—from revenue growth to increases in customer engagement. Their stories, similar to those of powerhouse brands, are ones of dynamism, flexibility, incisiveness, and determination.
“The successes of the 2013 Direct Marketing News Marketing Hall of Femme are truly inspirational,” said Editor-in-Chief Ginger Conlon. “It’s our honor to highlight the achievements of such an accomplished group of marketing leaders.”
Direct Marketing News celebrated this inaugural award of distinction today in New York City at a sold-out awards ceremony amid a half day of education and inspiration. The day featured a keynote presentation by Fast Company publisher Christine Osekoski and included a panel discussion on leadership, as well as the awards ceremony and brunch.
The 2013 Marketing Hall of Femme honorees are…
- Lisa Arthur, CMO, Teradata Applications (formerly Aprimo)
- Rebecca Baker, CMO, Alvarez & Marsal
- Emma Carrasco, CMO, NPR
- Joan Chow, EVP, CMO, ConAgra Foods
- Beth Comstock, SVP & CMO, GE
- Lauren Crampsie, CMO, Ogilvy & Mather
- Vicky Free, CMO, BET Networks
- Anne Globe, CMO, Dreamworks Animation
- Leontyne Green Sykes, CMO, IKEA
- Denise Incandela, President, Saks Direct, CMO, Saks
- Mariann McDonagh, CMO, inContact
- Richelle Parham, CMO, eBay
- Martine Reardon, CMO, Macy’s
- Susan Thronson, SVP, Global Marketing, Marriott
- Trish Wheaton, CMO, Wunderman
For more information, contact Ginger Conlon at ginger.conlon(at)dmnews(dot)com.