"The empowerment and education you provide is priceless!"
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
When domestic violence and abuse lurks in your life, where do you turn for help?
People in abusive relationships worldwide flock to the Internet for answers, yet they are left with questions and personal concerns over the danger they live. Their desire for professional expertise and their need for discrete inquiry have inspired nonprofit Partners in Prevention to offer online domestic violence and spousal abuse support through Prevent Abusive Relationships Membership.
Prevent Abusive Relationships Membership is a resource portal for information that helps women and men understand the signs of abusive relationships, strategies for breaking the cycle of domestic violence, and the mechanics of healing spousal abuse.
Introduced during Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Prevent Abusive Relationships Membership…
- Equips members with information on the basic core topics about domestic abuse, as well as the subjects all too often ignored and avoided in understating spousal abuse, including; psychological gas-lighting, crazy-making, verbal emotional abuse, financial and sexual control, effective domestic abuse treatment, healing from abuse, and the costly politics of parental alienation, domestic violence by proxy and legal psychiatric ploys in domestic abuse divorce...and much more.
- Allows private and convenient access to an ongoing flow of information to answer members’ questions about abusive relationships. Members have the opportunity to influence the content of information provided through their individual requests for insight article writing on domestic abuse topics of concern and interest to them.
- Gives, as subscriber notes, "Your insight articles are such great help and I feel such spiritual uplift from each and every one. I am so very grateful for your experiences, knowledge and insight that help me with each read. Thank you for clarity and sanity and the nurturing of my roots to dig deeper and to be stronger. I am so very grateful."
- Aids therapists in helping their clients, as mentioned, "I want to tell you that your wisdom and suggestions to end abusive relationships have assisted my clients to make their own new journey to move away from violence."
- Offers an ongoing stream of member-only benefits, beginning with a complimentary doctor developed Intimate Partner Abuse Screen for all new members in recognition of October Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
This new domestic violence and abuse educational platform helps people end and heal domestic abuse, and sets them on a path toward creating intimate relationships of mutual honoring, equality and respect.
Prevent Abusive Relationships Membership is a global network of information authored by Dr. Jeanne King, Ph.D., psychologist and domestic abuse counselor for spousal abuse cases nationwide. She is the leading expert in the subtle communication patterns of controlling relationships and has authored 11 eBooks on abusive relationships. Dr. King helps couples worldwide to recognize, end and heal domestic abuse.
This private, convenient portal of domestic abuse expertise available globally carries out the mission of Partners in Prevention, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to ending domestic abuse.
For more information about Prevent Abusive Relationships Membership, visit: http://www.preventabusiverelationships.com/membership.php