“Our Social Buying Platform represents a powerful new advertising tool for publishers."
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) August 3, 2010
eWinWin announced today the release of its Private Label 3.0 Social Buying Platform which enables publishers to create, launch, and track group deals and start their very own buying communities. Although based on its successful GoDIRECT™ program, the private label platform has a series of industry-leading firsts for group buying.
The highlights include:
- Group Deal Wizard – easy to complete self-service templates enable anyone to create a professionally designed group deal in just minutes (no HTML experience required)
- Choose a Deal Type- supports a “tip” model as well as “tiered” discounts as more buyers join
- Social Media Tools – integrated throughout website for easy sharing of deals
- GoGREEN Redemption Center– redeem e-certificates online and reduce fraud
- Business Dashboard – review complete deal metrics including impressions and click-thrus
- Administration Center – assign access rights and approve deals
- Content Manager – easily customize or change content
- Business Report Center – dozens of reports are available for tracking and testing different deals
- Deal Pricing Center – able to change fees charged to different businesses
- True Private Label – feature only your logo and colors for superior branding
eWinWin’s Private Label Social Buying Platform supports the selling of everything from store certificates and gift cards, to tickets and products. It is built on a .Net 4.0/SQL 2008 architecture that is both highly scalable and flexible, and marks the first time all of these industry first features are available for publishers in a simple web-enabled service.
“Our Social Buying Platform represents a powerful new advertising tool for publishers” states Greg Mesaros, founder and CEO of eWinWin. “Those publishers who license our private label platform gain maximum control by using their own payment gateway to accelerate revenues, and can integrate hyper-local social buying into their existing advertising programs for businesses.”
Publishers already have strong relationships with local advertisers. eWinWin’s Social Buying Platform adds a new revenue stream for publishers to build their own group buying communities and offer businesses the ability to launch group deals to these members. The platform is flexible enough to support simple “Deal of the Day” programs, “Flash Deals” for very short periods of time, or an entire “Group Deal Storefront” with multiple group deals simultaneously.
With the eWinWin Platform, businesses are capable of creating group deals on their own. The publisher exercises full editorial oversight and final approval of all deals. Built-in dashboards record all activity from every deal so publishers can work with businesses in a consultative way to improve the success of their group deals over time. The publisher even has the ability to alter the fees charged to businesses for launching group deals and can use social buying to complement other advertising programs.
Since the publisher sets the terms and conditions governing the website, the platform becomes another way for the publisher to engage buyers and maintain buyer information for additional marketing opportunities.
Since 1999, eWinWin has been the leader in developing group and social buying applications over the Internet. Using social networks such as Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter to bring buyers together, eWinWin enables publishers and businesses to acquire new customers and grow online sales through its web-enabled Social Buying Platform. eWinWin has licensed its innovative and patented group buying technology across multiple product and service categories.