The Worksoft Certify Suite automates the complete testing lifecycle, from change impact analysis through audit documentation, helping companies accelerate their time-to-value and significantly reduce operational costs.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Worksoft®, a leading provider of test automation solutions for SAP® solutions and the “ecosystem” of software that surrounds it, today announced its fall 2012 conference and webinar line-up focused on educating how organizations can dramatically lower their testing costs, speed their time-to-market, and increase the overall quality in support of their SAP applications.
Worksoft will participate in the following eight industry events during the fall of 2012:
- Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) New Jersey Chapter Meeting: September 28 at Raritan Valley Community College in Branchburg, NJ
- SAP TechEd 2012 Las Vegas: October 15 – 19 at the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center, Las Vegas. Visit Worksoft in booth 607.
- ASUG Michigan Chapter Meeting: October 18 at the Western Michigan University Conference Center in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Managing Your SAP Projects 2012 conference: October 29 – 31 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas
- ASUG Chicago Chapter Meeting: November 1at AT&T University Institute in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- SAPPHIRE® NOW conference and SAP TechEd 2012 Madrid: November 13 – 16 at Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain
- ASUG Texas Statewide Chapter Meeting: November 16 at the Plano Center in Plano, Texas.
- UK & Ireland SAP User Group Conference 2012: November 18 – 20 at the Manchester Central in Manchester, England
As a sponsor and/or exhibitor at these events, Worksoft will be demonstrating its award-winning Worksoft Certify Suite, a comprehensive suite of test automation products. The Certify Suite automates the complete testing lifecycle, from change impact analysis through audit documentation, helping companies accelerate their time-to-value and significantly reduce operational costs.
Additionally, Worksoft has announced its fall 2012 webinar lineup, as follows:
- “The SAP Test Automation Journey at Kimberly Clark,” hosted by SAP Insider Magazine, sponsored by Worksoft
Featured speaker: Kari Colombo, Automated Testing COE Lead at Kimberly Clark Corp.
Thursday, September 27
9 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. CDT/12 p.m. EDT
- “Best Practices for Creating a Testing Center of Excellence”
Featured Speaker: Toby Cappello, VP of Worldwide Services at Worksoft
Wednesday, October 3
8 a.m. PDT/10 a.m. CDT/11 a.m. EDT
- “Reducing Upgrade and Maintenance Efforts of SAP Solutions”
Featured Speaker: Neil Kosman, Senior Solution Architect at Worksoft
Wednesday, November 14
8 a.m. PST/10 a.m. CST/11 a.m. EST
- “Achieving Compliance with SAP Test Automation”
Featured Speaker: Josh Kleen, Senior Solution Architect at Worksoft
Wednesday, December 5
8 a.m. PST/10 a.m. CST/11 a.m. EST
For more information on these events, or to register to attend one of the webinars, please visit http://www.worksoft.com/company/events.html.
About Worksoft, Inc.
Worksoft® is the provider of next-generation test automation solutions in support of SAP® applications. Its solutions bring speed and agility to SAP software by automating end-to-end testing, not just in support of SAP applications, but for other solutions, even web interfaces. Unlike legacy test automation systems, Worksoft is easy to use, allowing Worksoft customers to achieve 60-70% automation in 90 days - enabling “lights out” testing even for minor transports and releases. There’s a reason why over 200 of the largest companies in the world use Worksoft for test automation. Discover Worksoft today. For more information, contact Worksoft at 1-866-836-1773 or visit http://www.worksoft.com.
Worksoft and Worksoft Certify are registered trademarks of Worksoft, Inc. SAP, SAPPHIRE and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other trademarks and names are the property of their respective owners.
# # #