CURateReset’s products are a natural strategic fit as they help us deliver on our vision of building lifetime financial partnerships and providing a great and personal member experience” Mike MacPherson, President/CEO of Freedom Federal Credit Union.
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) March 28, 2019
CURateReset, the provider of Financial Product Reset, Acquisition and Retention Software, today announced Freedom Federal Credit Union has become a member of the CURateReset family of credit unions and will offer digital solutions to its members. Freedom Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Bel Air Maryland, serves almost 33,0000 members and has $312 million in assets. The agreement with CURateReset provides the credit union with simple, easy and attractive digital solutions to retain existing loans and deposits, as well as recapture and originate new loans.
CURateReset’s three primary solutions, all designed to engage the member and are:
Reset – for Auto, Mortgage, Credit Cards, CDs, HELOCs, and Personal Loans:
- Enables a member to reset existing financial products they have with a credit union without the cost and hassle of refinancing – only a few clicks to complete the transaction.
- Credit union selects members for program inclusion based on their internal requirements and CURateReset automates the member outreach, reset, and the closing documentation.
- CURateReset automates loan and CD retention so Member Advocates can focus on expanding exisiting and developing new member relationships.
LoanGEN – for Loan Acquisition and Recapture:
- Recapture member mortgages, auto loans, personal loans and credit cards at other financial institutions as well as showcase products to attract new members.
- Members can design their custom auto payment and move their existing loans over to their credit union.
- Very successful as a tool for member facing areas to improve effectiveness and efficiency in presenting products to members and capturing a loan application.
Digital Pre-Approval - for Credit Card, Auto Recapture, Home Equity Loans and new CD’s
- Credit Union creates specific offers for each member and uses CU RateReset to create a unique digital experience for each member
- The offer puts the member in control and allows them to execute dcouments, fund the transaction if necessary, and authorize balance transfers.
“We are excited that Freedom Federal Credit Union has joined the CU RateReset family of credit unions, and that our partnership will bring more state of the art digital solutions to its members. The partnership will provide them a means to offer expanded financial choices and provides them an additional opportunity help to build relationships with their members,“ said Keith Kelly, CEO RateReset.
“Freedom prides itself on a focus on people helping people by delivering relevant, innovative and creative solutions to help our members improve their quality of life while saving money and time. CURateReset’s products are a natural strategic fit as they help us deliver on our vision of building lifetime financial partnerships and providing a great and personal member experience” said Mike MacPherson, President and CEO of Freedom Federal Credit Union.
About Freedom of Maryland Credit Union:
Freedom Federal Credit Union is a community-chartered federal credit union offering consumer financial services to those who live, work, volunteer, worship, attend school, or have family in Harford County, Maryland. Additionally, Freedom offers a full-line of banking services for all businesses, associations, and other organizations that are based in Harford County. Freedom has been in business since 1953 and has five locations throughout Harford County. To learn more, visit freedomfcu.org
CURateReset is a CUSO that offers award winning products that allow the member to be in control of what have historically been routine administrative tasks that are time consuming for both front line and support staff. The CU RateReset family of credit unions have worked together to create a full menu of digital solutions of the future that - are available today. CU RateReset’s patent pending KNOCK KNOCK was introduced in early 2018, and has gone on to be recognized as the future of credit union interaction with members – a truly bilateral communication channel that will allow for “just in time” member offers rather than “just in case” or “order taking”, as well as allowing the member to make informaed choices about their financial health. For more information on CURateReset visit ww.CURateReset.com.