Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 2, 2008
Today, a lot of talk in the business world centers on how to move customer service out of the realm of mere gimmick to make it a core element of daily operations. It's not that customers demand perfection; they simply want to feel safe when they have a problem, and they want to feel important. But too often, customer service is viewed as a "cost center" instead of being an inherent part of the total customer experience.
To help growing businesses become more customer-centric -- especially important in a struggling economy -- FuelNet announces the release of the free Smart Paper Better Than Good: Customer Service Tips That Boost Profits. The insightful white paper offers easy-to-understand, actionable tips, tools, and advice from leading customer service experts on how to:
- keep customers engaged by revisiting some of the basic principles upon which superior customer service is built
- make immediate and transformational changes in your business to improve customer service
- tap into customer research to build a stronger relationship with your most loyal and profitable customers
- involve customers in the product development process
- get closer to customers without violating their sense of privacy
For more information on the FuelNet Smart Paper Better Than Good: Customer Service Tips That Boost Profits, please contact Ken Beaulieu, chief content creator for FuelNet, at 617.457.3901.
FuelNet, a division of The Pohly Company, is an Internet-centric resource for credible tips, tools, and insights on marketing, selling, brand building, and customer relationship marketing. Built around the tagline "Marketing Smarts for the Growing Business," FuelNet is designed to help small and midsize companies build profits and beat the competition. Visitors to FuelNet's Web site, fuelnet.com, can subscribe to FuelNet Monthly, sign up for a free daily e-newsletter, and purchase white papers, special reports, and books.