“My family and I have experienced first hand the impact of having no electricity for days due to the recent California wildfires, and the detrimental impact that had on our lives.”said Generark founder and CEO, Anson Liang.
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) October 07, 2020
Generark, the makers of the most reliable emergency power supply products for the home, today announced the launch of two power supply solutions, the HomePower ONE and the SolarPower ONE.
The Generark flagship product, the HomePower ONE, is the most reliable, versatile, and portable power supply for home appliances in any emergency situation. It serves as a reliable and high-powered emergency backup battery power station in disasters, from wildfires to hurricanes to tornadoes, to keep families protected and connected.
- High Reliability: Industry-leading safety and reliability design with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells. Every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Long-Lasting Capacity: 1,002Wh (278,400mAh). Offers up to 7 days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge.
- Powerful Output : 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000W rated power and 2000W surge power at 110V.
- Wide-Range Compatibility: 2 USB-C outputs with PD 18W, 1 USB-A with 5V/2.4A, 1 USB-A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and 1 car outlet with 12V/10A.
- Easy Recharge: Car, AC Outlet, or Solar. Charge up easily with the SolarPower ONE solar panel power generator.
The SolarPower ONE is an efficient portable solar panel power generator that provides eco-friendly recharging for your HomePower ONE backup battery in any emergency situation. It provides a continual emergency power supply to enable your family to overcome any disasters and accidents.
- Ultra-High 200W Power Output: Up to 200W power output with 2 SolarPower ONE panels (100W each panel). Ultra fast recharging for any crucial battery-powered devices.
- 50% Higher Conversion Efficiency: Industry-leading solar power conversion efficiency powered by Monocrystalline solar cells which are made out of a single crystal of silicon.
- Easy & Fast Set Up: Portable, light-weight foldable design with an adjustable kickstand. It takes 30 seconds or less to set up and is ready to provide eco-friendly power supply in any emergency situation.
- Long-Lasting Durability: Made from durable cloth and PET high-temperature resistant material. Every SolarPower ONE panel is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Wide-Range Compatibility: Fully compatible with the HomePower ONE power station. Supports multiple devices with built-in USB-C and USB-A output ports.
“My family and I have experienced first hand the impact of having no electricity for days due to the recent California wildfires, and the detrimental impact that had on our lives.”said Generark founder and CEO, Anson Liang. “Generark was created to empower families like ours who are frequently impacted by various natural disasters, from wildfires, to hurricanes, to tornadoes, to ensure they stay prepared, protected and connected.”
The Generark HomePower ONE ($1,299.00) and the SolarPower ONE ($599.00 for two) are available for purchase at http://www.generark.com. Both products are available for a discounted bundle price of $1,799.00.