Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2012
Business Minder Marketing, a portfolio website of collective work, releases an open-source geo redirect script - Geo Region Redirect Manager, short for GRRM. The script empowers Internet and affiliate marketers by offering a much more in-depth geo-targeting technology. Marketers can utilize the script to better manage their traffic and leads by redirecting visitors to specific landing pages based on visitors' regions. "At Business Minder Marketing, we aim to help businesses grow," said Aaron Lee, Founder of Business Minder Marketing. "If you wish to manage your traffic and leads based on visitor regions, Geo Region Redirect Manager can help you accomplish just that."
Redirect Visitors Based on Regions
With GRRM, users can configure specific landing pages for visitors from different regions of a country. For example, users can take visitors from California, USA to a landing page, and visitors from Ontario, Canada to another landing page.
Custom Weighting System
Geo Region Redirect Manager allows users to specify the percentage of traffic per landing page per identical region. For example, users can take 40% of the visitors from California, USA to a landing page, and the rest 60% of the visitors from California, USA to another landing page. Custom weighting system allows marketers to allocate more traffic to landing pages that generate more revenue, allowing marketers to test and maximize their revenue at the same time.
Sub-ID Tracking System
In the world of Internet marketing, affiliate offers often allow marketers to pass "Sub IDs" to the offer links to help them analyze conversion stats based on the source of traffic. The Sub ID tracking system within GRRM allows users to pass Sub IDs from the entrance URL to the destination URLs.
It is free to download, install, and use the Geo Region Redirect Manager. The platform is PHP powered and comes with a simple and easy-to-use administration panel.
For more information, visit: Geo Region Redirect Manager
Alternatively, for Internet and affiliate marketers who need to target visitors from a broader perspective, the Geo Country Redirection Manager allows marketers to manage their traffic and leads based on visitors' countries.