When companies and resources come to us like Gift Cards for a Cause, it's amazing for us. They help dozens of charities around the country with donations from purchased gift cards at no cost to the customer.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
Gift Cards for a Cause (GCFC), a National Grassroots philanthropic company that allows consumers to purchase their favorite retail E-Cards and gift cards and give back up to 40% of the gift card value to a charity of their choice, is happy to announce seven new non-profit partnerships.
Gift Cards For A Cause’s donation partners encompass a wide range of social service, health, educational, environmental, and animal rights organizations. Welcome to the following new non-profit organizations, who have recently incorporated Gift Cards for a Cause into their fundraising strategy.
- Elizabeth Lane Elementary School PTA, Matthews, NC – Elementary school in the Charlotte Mecklenburg School (CMS) System, raising money for the PTA to provide enhancements and services to students, teachers, and the school, as a whole.
- Emma’s Foundation for Canine Cancer, Milton, VT - Emma's Foundation provides resources, referrals and funding to pet owners who do not have the financial ability to pay for canine cancer care treatment. Emma’s Foundation also works to heighten canine cancer awareness.
- First in Family of North Carolina, Durham, NC – FIF of NC helps people with developmental disabilities and their families to create the lives they want now and for the future. With 13 chapters across North Carolina, FIF assisted over 2500 families in 2011 with school supplies, computers, therapy, prescriptions, summer programs, and health and wellness activities.
- G4G Ministries, Statesville, NC – Founded in 2009, G4G Ministries assists individuals in need of food, shelter, medical care, and employment assistance through various ministry efforts.
- Good Mews Animal Foundation, Marietta, GA – Good Mews Animal Foundation is a no-kill, cage-free haven for homeless, abused, or abandoned cats. The focus is to place these cats in permanent, loving homes.
- National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health, Rockville, MD – Founded in 1989, the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health is a national family-run organization linking more than 120 chapter and state organizations focused on the issues of children and youth with emotional, behavioral, or mental health needs and their families.
- Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC – The mission of the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte is to provide the families of children being treated in area medical facilities with a safe, affordable and caring “home away from home.” Ronald McDonald Houses began offering hope, support, and love to families struggling with children’s illness in 1974. Today, there are over 300 houses in 52 countries.
These new donation partners are excited about the fundraising opportunities available through the Gift Cards for a Cause fundraising program. Funds generated will provide additional programs, services, and education to individuals, children, families, and animals in need
"When companies and resources come to us like Gift Cards for a Cause, it's amazing for us," according to Mona Johnson-Gibson, Executive Director of the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte. "There's a group of people that are looking to help us and support us. They help dozens of charities around the country with donations from purchased gift cards at no cost to the customer. They also open up a whole other world of folks who may not have known about us or knew that we needed help."
To give back to these non-profit organizations and other Gift Cards for a Cause partners, please visit the “Who We Support Page” on the Gift Cards for a Cause website. Gift Cards for a Cause always gives purchasers the opportunity to write in the name of their favorite 501(c)3 organizations, if it is not listed. Contact Gift Cards for a Cause for additional information on how to get a favorite organization signed up and involved in this phenomenal program.
ABOUT Gift Cards for a Cause
Headquartered in Cornelius, NC, the mission of Gift Cards for a Cause is to help raise money for worthy causes across the, globe by providing nonprofit organizations individuals, and corporations a way to support their favorite philanthropic organizations through everyday shopping. Every time an order is placed, donations go to the purchaser’s favorite charitable organization or school. All organizations that receive donations have been certified by the IRS as legitimate 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Please take the time to visit us at http://www.GiftCardsForACause.com and stay connected with us on Facebook.