Charlotte, NC (Vocus) March 26, 2010
Morehead Associates, Inc. is holding its Peer to Peer Conference™ April 15 and 16, 2010 in Charlotte, N.C. at The Ritz-Carlton. This conference is a chance for people to learn from their peers and share ideas. Registration may be completed online at http://www.moreheadassociates.com/p2p .
The keynote speaker is Michael Riordan, President and CEO of Greenville Hospital System. His presentation will be “Making Engagement a C-Suite Strategy.”
Other speakers and their topics are:
- Shirley Righi, Director of Professional Educational Program, Scottsdale Healthcare, “Using Employee Survey Data to Achieve and Maintain Magnet Designation”
- Ginny Burdick, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Community Medical Centers, “Using Survey Results in Manager Talent Development”
- Lauren Rykert, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, and Carole Hackett, Vice President, Human Resources, The Methodist Hospital System, “The Nine-Year Journey: Surveying and Cultural Improvement”
- Lisa Zankman, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, and Joan Simpkins, Organizational Development Specialist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, “Engaging Employees During Times of Crisis”
- Debbie Stock, System Manager, OD, Provena Health, “Leadership Development: Using Morehead’s Analysis”
A Top Performer Panel will be offered, featuring: Barry Bar-El, Manager, Organization Development & Learning, Cedars-Sinai Healthcare System; Mary Sweeney, Vice President, Colleague Resources and Development, St. Mary Medical Center; Monica Locker, Advocate Health Care, and Becky Urbanski, Senior Vice President, Mission and Community Affairs, Benedictine Health System.
In addition, a team from Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s Linen Services will discuss their strategies for creating a high-performing team environment.
Each year, Morehead awards the healthcare industry’s top achievers by objectively identifying the highest performers and acknowledging their contributions to healthcare and other industries. These award winners share a dedication to providing a rewarding, professional environment for their employees and physicians. There are two categories of Apex Workplace Awards: Morehead Apex Workplace of Excellence and Morehead Apex Workplace of Distinction. These awards will be presented at the Conference.
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to:
- target and focus human capital initiatives
- prioritize systemic change
- inform work unit interventions
- align employees with business strategies
Morehead’s client list of healthcare providers includes 40% of U.S. News and World Report’s “100 Best Hospitals,” 42% of U.S. News and World Report’s Honor Roll Hospitals, 40% of Child Health Corporation of America (CHCA) members, and 20% of the institutions designated as ANCC’s Magnet Nursing facilities, as well as financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.MoreheadAssociates.com.