If you live in Indiana, we can help you maximize your savings on car insurance.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Indiana.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com is pleased to announce the launch of a new website dedicated to the state of Indiana. The website now operates within the Insurance Quotes USA Finance network and provides state-wide service coverage on car insurance quotes, along with many other types of insurance coverage. The company has conducted extensive public surveys in the heart of Indianapolis, IN. The results indicate an additional 23.5% saving on car insurance can be achieved by utilizing its website and its free services.
The new website is equipped with an innovative quotes comparison tool. Consumers can start comparing quotes for their vehicles in seconds.
"We are very excited about the launch," said Eric, Senior Advisor of Indiana.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com. "We partner with a vast amount of insurance companies and independent providers in Indiana so our consumers can benefit from as much opportunities to compare as possible."
Over 500 individuals participated in the public surveys. Study has returned the following results:
- More than 74.5% of the surveyed drivers are paying over $1600.00 on car insurance premium, which is about $300 more than the state average reported by USA Census - $1,303.00 (source: census.gov).
- More than 81.1% of the surveyed drivers are not benefiting from combining both auto and home insurance.
- More than 94.8% of the surveyed drivers are not aware of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com or the websites within the network.
- More than 21.9% of the surveyed drivers do not compare quotes from different insurance providers when obtaining an insurance policy.
- Only 14.7% of the surveyed drivers benefit from family coverage.
"Our system shows an average cost of $1,224.00 on car insurance," said Eric. "Consumers in Indiana can save an additional 23.5% on car insurance with us."
Individuals who have participated in the surveys have been given a booklet introducing the Insurance Quotes USA Network, its services, and a list of DIY tips to improve the security rating of a vehicle. "We want to achieve two things - to let people know more about us and to educate them on money-saving tips on car insurance," said Eric.
For more information, or to get started, visit: Indiana Insurance Quotes