We have carefully curated a show that focuses on the real conversations and unique collaborations that are driving this industry forward. It’s important to us to delve deeper and look for unique and interesting voices working in, and with, VR and AR and their supporting industries.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (PRWEB) August 29, 2018
The VR/AR Global Summit will welcome world-class speakers to their conference and expo in Vancouver, Canada on Sept 21-22, 2018. The Summit brings together world leaders to discuss the present and future of immersive technologies. The event will feature two full days of talks, panels, workshops, investor events, pitchfest and demos that cover the entire immersive industry, including both commercial and enterprise VR and AR.
Speakers at the conference include representation from Unity Technologies, Google, Ford, Forbes, Bell Flight, The Pentagon and Holiday Inn, plus many more. Topics to be discussed and explored at the event include education, 5G technology, robotics, blockchain, location based entertainment, esports, retail, uses of VR and AR in training, mixed reality and immersive tech in the music industry, AI and virtual humans, to name a few.
“We have carefully curated a show that focuses on the real conversations and unique collaborations that are driving this industry forward,” says Anne-Marie Enns, Executive Producer of the VR/AR Global Summit. “It’s important to us to delve deeper and look for unique and interesting voices working in, and with, VR and AR and their supporting industries.”
Presented by Shape Immersive and Victory Square Technologies, the VR/AR Global Summit is set to feature over 75 speakers from around the globe and more than 70 exhibitors, sponsors and workshops.
Other top reasons why you should attend the VR/AR Global Summit include:
- Global audience - confirmed industry leaders from US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- Dynamic speakers from Amazon, Intercontinental Hotels, The Pentagon, Microsoft, HP and more.
- See the latest technologies from the likes of Autodesk, YDreams Global, Archiact, Toshiba, LlamaZoo, Blueprint Reality, ThirdEyeGen, InspireVR, Atheer, Quantum Capture and more.
- Top ecosystem - Vancouver is now one of the largest VR/AR hubs in the world with over 200 companies; plus, the #1 Global VFX & Animation Cluster; #2 Best City for Asia Pacific Business; and #3 Largest Film & TV Production Centre, resulting in all the necessary components, talent, and resources for VR/AR that you’ll find in Vancouver.
- Startup Pitchfest with $15K USD prize money and judges from The VR Fund, Women in XR (WXR) Fund, Google VR/AR Strategy, Gree Fund, Outpost Capital, Victory Square Technologies, SuperVentures and others.
- Brand new venue - PARQ Vancouver is a new international entertainment destination, featuring a 72,000sq ft casino and Vancouver’s largest ballroom.
Tickets are on sale for the Summit.. Save 30% on limited discounted tickets by using promo code PR30.
The VR/AR Global Summit will take place from Sept 21-22, 2018 at the newly launched Parq Vancouver, a casino and entertainment complex in Vancouver Canada. The event will also feature creative hubs, demos, exhibits, breakouts and amazing VIP events. It will showcase the best, and most interesting projects, that the industry has to offer.
For press inquiries or for more information please visit the website at http://www.thevrara.com/vr-ar-global-summit
About VR/AR Association
The VR/AR Association (VRARA) is an international organization designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and people in the VR and AR ecosystem that accelerates growth, fosters research and education, helps develop industry standards, connects member organizations and promotes the services of member companies.