Integrated real-time benchmarking means intranet managers can instantly see how their intranet compares to others in their sector, so they can target certain areas for immediate improvement.
UK (PRWEB) November 08, 2012 -- Embargoed until Thursday 8th November 2012 at 12pm
8th November 2012 - Interact, a leading supplier of intelligent intranet software, today announced the release of its game changing analytics package, Interact Analytics. The cutting-edge new module is part of the Interact Intranet version 5.2 release and includes the world’s very first integrated real-time benchmarking tool, which for the first time ever will allow intranet managers to instantly compare their intranets to others of a similar size or sector.
Interact Analytics is the next step in Interact’s mission to ensure companies produce healthy and essential intranets. It promises to eliminate out-of-date content, poorly authored documentation or incomplete user profiles and encourage a knowledge sharing culture, whilst increasing colleague involvement through gamification.
VP of Product, Simon Dance comments:
“Every intranet in the world faces numerous operational challenges and for many intranet managers, it can be a mystery to why these problems occur. So we developed Interact Analytics with powerful tools that take the guess work out of why an intranet could be failing and provide statistical, hard evidence that can be quickly acted on, to guarantee a healthy intranet.
The integrated real-time benchmarking means intranet managers can instantly see how their intranet compares to others in their sector, so they can target certain areas for immediate improvement.
There is also an exciting new feature ‘Interact Warnings’ which not only alerts managers to what is currently wrong on their intranet and instructs then on how to fix this, but also tells them what is likely to develop into an issue – so they can rectify it before it happens.”
The powerful tools in Interact Analytics include:
- Real-time Intranet Benchmarking: Instantly informs intranet managers how their intranet is functioning in comparison to others in the same sector as their own. Determine whether investments in time and effort are being allocated to the right areas, compared to the industry average.
- Interact Warnings: Notifications of urgent problems within the intranet that guide the Intranet Manager on what to do to ensure the on-going success of their intranet.
- Daily Intranet Reports: Automated activity reports detailing data, advice and warnings are pushed straight to the inbox of the Intranet Manager and other selected individuals so they can quickly identify problems and make changes.
- Profile Analytics: Analytics that remove the burden Intranet Mangers face in ensuring up to date and complete profile pages on their intranet. This maximises the potential of your users to knowledge share and find the right person for the right problem.
- Search Analytics: Statistics which show you what your users are looking for and what they are failing to find.
- Document Quality Score: Every document on the intranet is scored based on intranet best practice criteria. The Document Quality Score ensures the intranet only contains engaging and quality content, providing a simple yet effective basis to guide your authors.
- Data over Time: The ability to understand and identify trends on your intranet using historical data collected over time. This gives Intranet Managers a deeper understanding of intranet behaviour.
- Influence Score: Tells you who is really utilising the intranet and who is being listened to by others. It encourages users to contribute to your intranet and their score increases whenever submissions are liked, shared, commented on or they are @tagged.
Notes to Editors
For further information please contact Emma Burgess at Interact Intranet on +44 (0) 161 927 3222 or emma(dot)burgess(at)interact-intranet(dot)com
About Interact Intranet
Interact Intranet is intelligent intranet software created by Interact. The flexible and scalable solution has more than 500,000 users and has revolutionised the way companies communicate, collaborate, share knowledge, and streamline internal processes. It has a unique Intelligence Store which logs information such as browsing routes, search entries, document ratings and hits and uses this information to promote content to users. Interact Intranet promotes a culture of collaboration and idea sharing by using corporate social networking and micro blogs. Non-technical users can quickly and easily update the intranet.
Founded in 1996 with headquarters in the UK, Interact operates globally and is one of the fastest growing intranet software and web development companies. With well over a decade of experience Interact has built a strong reputation of delivering successful and collaborative intranet solutions to leading companies.
Interact UK, 4th Floor, Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 161 927 3222, Fax: +44 (0) 870 112 5881
Interact US 5215 N OConnor Blvd, Suite 200, Irving TX 75039 USA