The future is bright for the JHD team of professionals who are ready to help promote businesses on Long Island.
Deer Park, NY (Vocus) October 31, 2010
JHD Productions Ltd., a video company serving Long Island for a quarter century, announced the opening of its newly modernized studio in Deer Park, with capability to serve Long Island-based public relations and advertising companies in their video work for clients.
Hugh C. Daly, founder of JHD Productions, said the company’s new customized green screen studio brings Hollywood quality video to Long Island marketers seeking to build their brand values and awareness.
Mike Butler, retired Wall Street executive and investor in JHD Productions, said. “The future is bright for the JHD team of professionals who are ready to help promote businesses on Long Island.”
JHD Productions is aligned Dobson Communications, online at DobsonPR.com, through JHD-Dobson Video for marketing and corporate communications expertise to benefit all JHD video clients. Brian Dobson, Partner, said, “JHD is expert at building client brand values with outstanding videos at reasonable prices."
JHD Productions keeps up to date with the latest equipment, including:
- RED ONE Digital Camera System with Mysterium Super 35mm cine sensor.
- Panasonic HVX200 HD Camera System with multiple P-2 Cards
- Portable Fresnel lighting with c-stands, gels and silks
- Portable soft light kits
- Edit Systems of High & Standard Definition, with the latest software
- Skateboard Dolly with curved & straight tracks
- 16-foot Remote Controlled Jib Arm and LCD video monitor
- 10-foot Studio Jib Arm
- 10-foot Portable Jib Arm
- Prop & Scenery construction area is adjacent to our shooting stage.
- Facilities including Voice-Over booth, Separate "green room" with make-up area.
“With our more than 40 virtual reality background sets and nearly as many reality sets, JHD Productions can produce outstanding, creative, compelling and focused brand, corporate and industrial videos," said Daly, an award winning Cinematographer.
With customized editing suite, 2,000 square-foot studio, stage and sets, we also convert JHD-produced videos to flash files for client websites,” Daly said.
JHD Productions is expert in the production of marketing and corporate videos, TV commercials and independent feature movies at its JHD’s Deer Park studio and locations in the region. Media contact Brian Dobson at BD(at)DobsonPR(dot)com.
# # #