Global research activity involving MSCs increased by 112% from 2009 to 2010 and by 116% from 2010 to 2011
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are multipotent stem cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts, chondrocytes, myocytes, adipocytes, beta-pancreatic islets cells, and even neural cells. MSCs are of intense therapeutic interest because they represent a population of cells with the potential to treat a wide range of acute and degenerative diseases and are immuno-privileged, which makes them an advantageous cell type for allogenic transplantation.
In the market research report “Mesenchymal Stem Cells – Advances & Applications”, trend analysis of grant activity, publications, and patent applications reveals that global research activity involving MSCs increased by 112% from 2009 to 2010, and by 116% from 2010 to 2011. This rate accelerated throughout 2011, positioning mesenchymal stem cells as the fastest growing area of stem cell research for 2012.
While competitors are guessing, this report divulges exactly where to focus R&D and marketing spend to create the most profitable MSC research products. A key element of this report is survey findings from a large population of mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) researchers that reveals:
- Preferred Tissue Source for MSCs
- Preferred Species Source for MSCs
- MSC Product Preferences
- Most Commonly Utilized MSC Antibodies
- Terms Used in Online Search (for targeting your ads with precision)
It is also important for bio-pharmaceutical and pharma companies interested in MSC therapy applications to understand underlying market forces, and in particular, to consider progressive areas of MSC research as opportunistic areas for drug and therapy development. The report presents a range of topics of interest to these companies as well, including how advances in MSC research can reveal potential new drug targets, improve methods of drug delivery, and provide personalized treatment strategies.
- Charts, Timelines, Metrics and Financials
- Rates of MSC Grants, Publications, and Patents
- Market Characterization and 5-Year Projections
- Breakdown of MSC Research Activity by Application, Species, Tissue Source
- Geographical Assessment of Market Demand
- Competitive Environment Analysis, by MSC Product Supplier
- Recent Product Evolution and Unmet Market Needs
- Online Advertising Assessment and Opportunities for Targeted Traffic
- Revealing Survey of Your Prospective Clients - MSC Scientists
- End-User Wants, Technical Preferences, Factors Influencing Buying Decisions
- And Much More
It was compiled using a broad range of sources, including:
- MSC grant funding (NIH database, DoD database)
- MSC patents (USPTO)
- MSC publications (PubMed, Highwire Press)
- MSC product launch announcements (Google News, Trade Journals)
- International surveys (electronically distributed end-user surveys)
- And more
To summarize, the market intelligence report “Mesenchymal Stem Cells – Advances & Applications” identifies recent advances in MSC research applications, explores research priorities by market segment, highlights individual labs and end-users of MSC research products, explores the competitive environment for MSC research products, and provides 5-year growth and trend analysis. It is your guide for how to profit from the mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) product market – the fastest growing area of stem cell research.
Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10598-mesenchymal-stem-cells-advances-applications.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.