While one of our biggest sales seasons are the months leading up to summer…the fall is one of the most popular times to travel. It’s an especially enjoyable season to be on the road. The fall season offers a different type of atmosphere that many find preferable to the summer months.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) July 19, 2010
Pedata RV Center releases top 5 RV musts for fall traveling. Wondering what to do on the road in the fall? Check out Pedata RV Center’s top 5 fun fall activity suggestions for motorhomes owners and RV travelers.
Top 5 RV musts for fall traveling:
1. Visit a Renaissance Festival: bring costumes and enjoy the festivities. Then you can head back to your motorhomes and relax. For dinner you can easily make your own turkey legs to go along with the activities of the day.
2. Tour American History battlefields: with a little bit of extra planning you can even arrange to be in attendance during a reenactment.
3. Visit a dig site: Choose an active dig site, grab an archaeology book or two and head out to volunteer for the day. At the end of the day you can step back into your own time and really enjoy the luxuries of your motorhomes.
4. Big Music Fan? Visit the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland or head down to Nashville to see the sites there. After a day of sightseeing you can finish the day off with a session of Rock Band or Guitar Hero in the privacy of your motorhomes.
5. Head out to your favorite “big city” and take advantage of all the cultural hot spots: the theatre, the museums, the arts centers, etc. Having your motorhomes to head back to at the end of the day will let you take advantage of all the fabulous hot spots without having to pay the high price of downtown lodging.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, “While one of our biggest sales seasons are the months leading up to summer…the fall is one of the most popular times to travel. It’s an especially enjoyable season to be on the road. The fall season offers a different type of atmosphere that many find preferable to the summer months.”
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900
# # #