2018 was a banner year for Movable Ink, and our momentum is only getting stronger as the market realizes the value that can be driven from delivering personalized visual experiences at scale.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 05, 2019
Movable Ink, the visual experience platform provider for digital marketing leaders, today announced that it expanded its client base to 625 enterprise brands in 2018, including Under Armour, Crunch Fitness, Kimpton, Nordstrom, and Barnes & Noble. In October, Movable Ink launched its Visual Experience Platform for email, web, and display, which 17 clients adopted in Q4 2018 to power intelligent creative across channels. Movable Ink also expanded regionally to serve clients in Australia, Japan, and Mexico.
World’s Largest Brands Rely on Movable Ink
Movable Ink counts many of the world’s largest and most innovative brands among its growing client base, including:
- The 5 largest global airlines
- 2 of the 3 largest global restaurant chains
- 2 of the 3 largest global cruise lines
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. airlines
- 3 of the 4 largest U.S. hotel chains
- 2 of the 3 largest U.S. retailers
- 2 of the 3 largest U.S. banks
“2018 was a banner year for Movable Ink, and our momentum is only getting stronger as the market realizes the value that can be driven from delivering personalized visual experiences at scale,” said Vivek Sharma, CEO of Movable Ink. “I’m exceptionally proud of the clients we serve and the dedication of our team to make them successful.”
Client Success and ROI
Top brands across multiple industries rely on Movable Ink’s technology to connect with consumers in unique and visually compelling ways that drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue. In fact, in the commissioned study “The Total Economic Impact of the Movable Ink Platform,” Forrester Consulting found that brands can generate a 373% 3-year ROI when using Movable Ink to turn data and creative into personalized 1:1 visual experiences.
Recent client successes include:
- The Democratic National Committee saw more than a 2X increase in donations for emails with personalized visuals powered by Movable Ink versus emails without ($45 vs. $20), which helped drive more than $40 million in online fundraising during the midterm elections.
- Virgin Holidays increased click-through rates by 25% when they used Movable Ink to power an augmented reality experience launched from a pre-stay email.
- United Airlines used Movable Ink to scale the creation of billions of personalized visuals sent via email each year.
Movable Ink 2018 Milestones
- Grew its partner network to 107 agencies and 64 technology companies
- Hosted 550+ clients and partners at third annual Think Summit
- Reached 270 employees globally (we’re hiring!)
- Launched Accelerate expert services program to drive innovation with strategic clients
- Maintained 100% uptime for seven consecutive Cyber Weeks
- Seven clients received industry awards for campaigns leveraging Movable Ink
- Launched augmented reality beta program
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Built in NYC, ranking 19 out of 100
To learn how Movable Ink can empower your brand for the visual era, visit movableink.com.
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink helps digital marketers create visual experiences that move people. More than 650 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink’s visual experience platform to automate the creation of unique on-brand experiences for each consumer across email, web, and display. With 275 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and London. Learn more at movableink.com