EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (PRWEB) October 02, 2018
Navitas Semiconductor announced today that the company will be a diamond sponsor for IEEE PEAC’2018, the 2nd International Power Electronics and Applications Conference held in Shenzhen, China on November 4-7, 2018. At the conference, Navitas will announce and demonstrate key GaNFast power IC developments that are enabling a new class of power systems that set new benchmarks in energy efficiency, power density and fast charging.
The technology developments will range from 27W to 300W including smartphone, laptop, all-in-one PC, TV/monitor and GPU charger and adapter applications. Examples of end-customer products that are in mass production will be displayed.
“China continues to demand the leading edge of power electronics and has embraced GaNFast technology from Navitas,” explained Charles Zha, Senior Director of China Sales. “The PEAC’18 diamond sponsorship, Shenzhen sales office and new Hangzhou GaNFast Design Center all demonstrate our commitment to meet the intense customer demand. This IEEE event sees Navitas at the heart of key developments in GaN and power electronics in China.”
Navitas will present or be featured in the following conference papers and events at the conference:
- Exhibition Hall, Booth #1: Navitas Semiconductor
- Sunday Nov. 4th, 6pm-8pm
- Monday 5th, 8am-6.30pm
- Tuesday 6th, 8am-6pm
- Tuesday 6th, Session A: Power Devices and Applications
- “Reliability Testing and Qualification of GaN Power Integrated Circuits”
- Dr. Nick Fichtenbaum, VP Engineering & Co-founder, Navitas
- Tuesday 6th, Session E: High Efficiency Switching Power Supplies
- “GaN Power IC Enable 4x Power Density 150W AC/DC Converter Design”
- Peter (Wan Nian) Huang, Director FAE & Technical Marketing, Navitas
- Tuesday 6th at 6pm: Navitas IEEE PEAC’18 Banquet
- “Driving GaNFast to the Future”
- Gene Sheridan, CEO & Co-founder, Navitas
- Wednesday 7th, 2nd CPSS & PSMA Joint Workshop on Power Supply Industry Innovation (China Power Supply Society and Power Sources Manufacturers Association)
- Stephen Oliver, VP Sales & Marketing, Navitas (as Chairman of PSMA)
- The PEAC 2018 conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Shenzhen, Longgang City Centre, address: 9009 Longxiang Avenue, Longgang City Centre, Longgang District, Shenzhen 518172, P.R. China. Contact +86-755-33181888.
About Navitas: Navitas Semiconductor Inc. is the world’s first and only GaN Power IC company, founded in 2014 and based in El Segundo, CA, USA. Navitas has a strong and growing team of power semiconductor industry experts with a combined 200 years of experience in materials, devices, applications, systems and marketing, plus a proven record of innovation with over 200 patents among its founders. A proprietary process design kit monolithically integrates the highest performance GaN FETs with GaN logic and GaN analog circuits. Navitas GaNFast™ Power ICs enable smaller, higher energy efficient and lower cost power for mobile, consumer, enterprise and new energy markets - over 40 Navitas patents are granted or pending.
About IEEE PEAC 2018 IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (PEAC) is an international conference for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAC’2018 is the second meeting of PEAC, which will be held in Shenzhen, China, during November 4-7, 2018.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship.
Navitas Semiconductor, GaNFast and the Navitas logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Navitas Semiconductor, Inc. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.